Online and On-site
Items that we don’t move!
When you are moving with Born to Move, We take safety seriously please take into consideration that we are not moving following items for safety reasons and that’s not our desire this is a federal law and sometimes local regulations as well
Born to Move have a right to refuse to move following items
- Lighter fluid, gasoline, propane
- Live Plants
- Compressed air containers
- Automotive parts and maintenance chemicals
Please also take into consideration that moving those items is prohibited in some states
- Weapons: firearms or swords
- Perishable foods: frozen or dry
- Food in glass jars
- Prescription drugs needed for immediate use
We recommend that you move items below in your personal car, We can help you load those items into your car and unload them at the destination.
- Valuable artwork
- Important Personal Documents (i.e. social security cards, deeds, wills, tax returns, auto titles, etc.)
- cards, coins, records, etc
- Drivers License and State ID’s
- Family Photo Albums
- Jewelry & Watches
- Documents regarding your move
We cannot be held liable for items that are on this list Please read that list before moving
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
Our Moving Company is fully licensed and insured!