|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$5,000 - $5,500|
|small 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|large 1 bedroom||$5,500 - $6,500|
|small 2 bedroom||$5,500 - $6,500|
|large 2 bedroom||$6,000 - $7,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$6,500 - $7,500|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,500 - $7,500|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,000 - $8,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,000 - $9,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $8,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Although there will be obstacles, moving from Georgia State to New Jersey is doable with enough preparation and forethought. Take into account the distance between two places. Thus, the best option is to hire a professional moving crew to maintain your move. Our professional moving service in Georgia State offers a wide range of all-encompassing moving services that are designed to cover all the aspects associated with a long-distance move. Having worked in this field since 2016, our movers from Georgia State to New Jersey are distinguished by their vast knowledge and considerable experience, accompanied by the ability to handle various tasks regardless of their complexity.
Smooth relocation from Georgia State to New Jersey with our moving specialists
Planning a long-distance move is a demanding task for there are various procedures that ought to be performed beforehand involved in the entire process. It is recommended to start planning a long-distance move in advance so that you have enough time for negotiations with our movers, as well as for finishing important things on time.
When it comes to our part of the job here, our professional moving crew follows a particular moving pattern when maintaining a move. It has some of the tasks that should be finished by our customer. We are introducing you the procedures that are to be performed when moving with our experts:
- Creating a personal account on the official website of our moving service.
- Scheduling the move and selecting preferred services by using online tools.
- Packing before the arrival of our movers from New Jersey to Georgia State.
- Our moving experts arrive and prepare furniture for the move.
- Georgia State to New Jersey movers disassemble pieces of furniture of a big size before loading them into the moving truck.
- The pieces of furniture prone to damage are protected by moving blankets.
- We arrive at your new home in New Jersey, unload the truck, and unpack your valuable possessions.
- We double-check every item to make sure nothing is scratched or damaged.
- The Born to Move movers receive the payment for the job.
- Our part here is done.
Hiring our skilled team of movers may alleviate a lot of stress and make a long-distance move go more smoothly. Professional long-distance movers know how to plan, organize, and execute every step of a cross-country relocation. They know how to safely and quickly pack, load, transport, and unload your belongings, avoiding damage and scratches. With their expertise, your move will go off without a hitch, no matter how delicate or expensive your belongings are.
Cost of moving from Georgia State to New Jersey
How much you will be charged for your move from Georgia State to New Jersey will depend exclusively on the size of your move. While it is a challenge to provide an accurate amount you will spend on your move without having previously performed an on-site estimate, we can still give you an insight into the pricing policy of our fully licensed and insured service.
- Moving a studio apartment, expect to be charged from $6,000 to $6,500.
- A two-bedroom house move will cost you from $7,500 to $8,500 depending on the size of your move.
- If you are moving a large apartment with just one bedroom, you are more likely to spend up to $7,500 for your move.
Regardless of the size of your move, the movers will perform it within just a few days, taking into consideration the distance between Georgia State and New Jersey, as well as the traffic and the route chosen.
Why you should consider moving from Georgia State to New Jersey
A person’s decision to move may be affected by factors outside of the company’s control, such as family or relationship ties. A person might move to Garden State to be near family or a significant other, for instance. On the other hand, people move to New Jersey for its vast job opportunities. Pharmaceuticals, banking, and technology are just a few of the booming sectors that have made New Jersey famous for its robust job market. A person may decide to move there if they have been offered a job there or if they believe that the work market there is more conducive to their professional aspirations.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price