|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$5,500 - $6,500|
|small 1 bedroom||$6,500 - $7,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|small 2 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|large 2 bedroom||$7,000 - $7,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$7,000 - $8,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,000 - $8,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,500 - $8,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$8,000 - $9,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $9,000|
|delivery time range|
If you decided to move between Boston and Fort Lauderdale FL, it is the duty of our movers to offer professional moving assistance delivered by skilled Born to Move movers. Having operated in the industry for many years, our Born to Move moving company learned how to handle and maintain long-distance moving professionally. As of today, the following moving services are available to our customers:
- Free quote. There is an online calculator available on our website, allowing our potential customers to get the cost of their move estimated instantly. The price of the relocation starts from $7000 and depends on the quantity of goods requested to be packed and moved to Fort Lauderdale FL, or Boston. The moving team also provides on site estimates to assess how much stuff is necessary to prepare for the move.
- Rapid delivery of goods. The prominent movers deliver customers’ valuable possessions to any location in Florida within just two days.
- Reliable storage units. These storage spaces can accommodate any quantity of goods safely.
- Packing services. Having at our disposal an extensive range of packaging and supplies, the movers are capable of preparing any kind of item and avoiding potential damage.
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly. Large pieces of furniture are dismantled and wrapped in blankets separately.
- Personal assistance and friendly customer support. You can get in touch with our skilled movers from Boston to Fort Lauderdale FL for any informative assistance and support. While maintaining the customer’s move, the movers provide insight into the moving plan and answer any inquiries, making all the things clear and delivering a stress-free moving experience.
How do our movers prepare for the upcoming moving process?
Preparation tasks performed by our Born to Move movers when maintaining customer’s move
Relocation is a step-by-step process that involves wise maintenance and neat organization. When moving with our fully licensed and insured moving company, consider performing the tasks listed below:
- Tidy your personal things. Get rid of the things you no longer need by throwing them away or donating to charities. By doing so, you will free up some space for more important items. Keep in mind that the final cost of your relocation depends on how many items are there to be packed and moved so the less is better.
- Make a checklist. Once you have gotten rid of the things you do not want to get packed and moved, make an inventory. You can categorize the objects so that they are prepared for the move according to your needs. It is crucial to provide the inventory list or picture of the things to our professional moving crew so that they could select the moving truck of the right size.
- Pack a bag of essentials. The things you want to use first once you arrive at your new house or apartment are highly recommended to be prepared separately.
Afterward, it is the task of our movers from Fort Lauderdale FL to Boston to pack your valuable possessions and dismantle bulky pieces of furniture scheduled for the move. Once everything has been properly prepared, the boxes are placed in the truck.
How is the moving truck of the right size selected by our professional moving crew
How does our full service moving company know what kind of moving truck is best for your move? There are a few nuances to take into account when selecting a truck to accommodate all customer’s personal possessions.
The thing is, the moving truck should not be either too big or too small. In both situations, the boxes may get damaged on the road. If the moving vehicle is too small, it will be challenging for our movers to stack all the boxes as they can get scratched or easily squeezed by accident. On the other hand, if there is much space around the boxes and other objects requested to be relocated, they may end up shifting around the vehicle and hitting each other. Thus, providing the movers with the final list of the things a client wants to be moved to a new house is of the highest importance in terms of choosing the moving truck of the right size.
But how does our professional moving service in Boston prepare clients’ belongings before putting them into the truck? The movers use a wide range of materials, offering reliable packing services for you. As stated above, at our disposal experienced movers have many a supply and packaging to accommodate any kind of item. From cardboard boxes of various types and sizes to blankets used to protect furniture and other delicate objects, the crew of movers can deal with all your possessions and prepare them for the move. Feel free to book a move online or give us a call 617-903-2609 to find out your exact price for your future move from Boston to Fort Lauderdale FL.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price