Planning a long-distance moving from Boston to Montreal CA? Here are some things you should consider doing:
- Doing research regarding the most reliable moving companies near me.
- Receiving a free quote from our competent Born to Move movers.
- Making the list of inventory and providing our professional moving crew with it.
- Preparing all the necessary documents required to cross the border.
Our full service moving company understands the difficulties that may arise when maintaining an interstate move. Due to our many-year experience in the field, our Boston movers are capable of dealing with all issues, facing them bravely, and delivering smart solutions. There is nothing to worry about if you hire our moving provider for we aim to deliver a stress-free moving experience worth recalling in the future. To get started right away, call (617) 903-2609 or fill out our online form to obtain a free quotation for our moving services.
Documents required to cross the Canadian border
There is going to be some paperwork that needs to be filled out, and there are going to be some questions to ask about the items that you are getting moved by our safe and insured movers—certainly the process appears to be more demanding than a local move. This is because your goods and the possessions of your family will be crossing an international border. Our fully licensed and insured moving provider with its movers has assisted the relocation of thousands of families to different destinations across Canada, and our professional moving crew became quite proficient in the process. As a result of a many-year work in the industry, we will be able to guide you through it with as little difficulty as possible. Our movers will be working with you throughout the process to ensure that you are informed about what needs to be done and when, as well as the documentation that you need to have with you, and the movers will provide you with simple advice that will help make your move as smooth as possible.
The following documents are obligatory to obtain before heading to the Canadian border:
- Declaration form (list of the items an individual is getting moved from Boston to Montreal CA).
- Passport for all family members.
- Visa for non-residents or residence permit for Canadian residents.
- Value declaration.
Our movers in Boston will help you prepare all the documentation in advance so that you can cross the border without any issues and obtain your goods effortlessly as soon as you arrive in Montreal CA.
Moving services delivered by proficient Born to Move movers
Moving to another country is a challenge that demands many tasks and things to be finished in an appropriate manner. Taking into consideration how stressful an interstate move can seem, our movers from Boston to Montreal CA provide an extensive range of moving services, helping customers to get ready for the relocation properly:
- The locally-based moving company offers packing services for you, using a wide range of reliable packing materials. We pack customers’ valuable belongings in boxes of the appropriate size to avoid any damage. The boxes are secured with heavy-duty tape.
- Furniture disassembly. Bulky pieces of furniture ought to be disassembled before our movers put them in the moving truck. The breakable objects are additionally protected by being wrapped in blankets.
- On-site estimates and online calculator. Our movers deliver on-site estimates, arriving at your place and assessing the quantity of items you want to get packed and moved. The professional moving service in Boston operates on two pricing models, and we deliver flat rates when maintaining an interstate move. You are also free to use an online calculator available on our website to receive a free quote.
Keep in mind that the initial price for any interstate move to Canada equals $7,000. Once our prominent movers have prepared all your belongings to hit the road, it will take them at least two days to arrive at your destination in Montreal CA.
Why should you hire a prominent Born to Move moving company
Our movers from Montreal CA to Boston know how to handle and organize any out-of-state move neatly. We know how demanding the process is and highly recommend getting in touch with our Born to Move moving company in advance so that we could develop the moving plan and help you prepare all the documentation on time. Our friendly team of moving professionals with a many-year experience in the field can assist you in moving to Canada without any hassle or stress thanks to our extensive knowledge,a team of competent and proficient movers, as well as our modern fleet of specialty moving trucks capable of accommodating any amount of stuff safely.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price