|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$1,500 - $1,800|
|small 1 bedroom||$1,800 - $2,200|
|large 1 bedroom||$2,200 - $2,600|
|small 2 bedroom||$2,200 - $2,800|
|large 2 bedroom||$2,800 - $3,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$3,000 - $4,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,000 - $4,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,500 - $4,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,000 - $6,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $5,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Moving is known to be quite a challenging and undoubtedly demanding process, but finding a reliable full service moving company represents an even bigger challenge. If you are planning a move from Los Angeles to Nevada, you can fully rely on the experience and skills of our Born to Move moving company.
Having operated in the field since 2016, our movers from Los Angeles to Nevada have performed thousands of moves across the country so far. A big number of satisfied customers is the best proof of the work we dedicated ourselves to.
The moving procedure is complex, but our professional moving crew knows how to handle it all. They are well-versed in all aspects of the relocation process and will handle your items with the utmost care at every stage. With their assistance, your belongings will arrive at your destination safely and with as little wasted space as possible.
Moving from Los Angeles to Nevada: conducting your move on a professional level
When hiring our moving service, it is an absolute must to get a detailed insight into how our team of movers is going to maintain the move. We usually follow a particular moving strategy that can be customized in accordance with the client’s requirement, but the core elements remain the same:
- The customer creates a personal account on our website.
- It is obligatory to select the most preferred moving date.
- The client packs their valuable possessions before the arrival of the Los Angeles to Nevada movers.
- The team of our Born to Move movers arrives and loads the moving truck with the customer’s pre-packed possessions.
- Bulky pieces of furniture are taken apart.
- Furniture is wrapped into moving blankets to avoid scratches and damage during transit.
- The moving team unloads the truck after arriving in Nevada and unpacks the boxes.
- We make sure nothing has been damaged during the transportation by double-checking all the customer’s valuable possessions.
- The client is asked to pay for the delivered services.
- The moving process has been completed.
Whether moving across town or the country, our expert movers from Nevada to Los Angeles always follow the same plan and check off the same list of essential tasks to make sure everything remains organized on a professional level. Feel free to get in touch with one of our moving managers to get more information regarding how your move to Nevada will be maintained.
Los Angeles to Nevada moving cost
After we have calculated the entire volume of your belongings to be transferred, we will be able to provide you with a more precise quotation for your move. However, we can give you an insight into our pricing structure to help you form your moving budget.
- Our moving company in Los Angeles charges between $2,200 and $2,800 for small two-bedroom apartment moves.
- And between $1,500 and $1,800 for studio moves.
- In case you are moving a large house with three bedrooms, the minimal cost of your move equals $3,500.
- The price will rise to $4,500 if you have lots of personal stuff to be transported.
- For a three-bedroom apartment move, expect to be charged between $3,000 and $4,000.
All your personal belongings will be delivered on the next day to any place in Nevada.
The benefits to consider when moving to Nevada
For example, the city of Las Vegas is conveniently situated in the middle of the southwestern United States, making it an easy day trip from many tourist hotspots. Natural and cultural landmarks including the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon National Park are within driving distance and perfect for day outings or weekend getaways.
Compared to Los Angeles, the cost of living in Nevada is generally lower. It is possible to reduce the cost of housing, utilities, and other living expenses, which can lead to improved financial security and a higher level of living. As for the business opportunities, with minimal business taxes and regulations, Nevada is a popular choice for companies looking to set up. Business owners and corporations wishing to relocate to or grow their operations in a state with a healthy economy will find this appealing.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price