|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$3,700 - $4,200|
|small 1 bedroom||$3,700 - $4,200|
|large 1 bedroom||$4,000 - $5,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$4,000 - $5,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$4,500 - $5,200|
|3 bedroom apt||$4,800 - $5,500|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,800 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,500 - $6,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,500 - $7,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
The distance between Los Angeles and Utah is large, therefore you will need to make preparations for a long-distance move. This requires organizing practical matters like packing, getting your things transported to your new place, and organizing your new home. The process is not easy, but it is doable with preparation and order. The best option in terms of receiving a stress-free moving experience would be hiring a reliable and full service moving company, such as ours.
Our Born to Move moving company has been providing affordable moving services since 2016, having performed thousands of moves across the States so far. We hire the best experts in the field and our movers from Los Angeles to Utah are capable of dealing with any situation, facing all the challenges bravely. They are trained to deal with moves of any complexity, while also minimizing the risk of potential damage.
What to expect from Los Angeles to Utah moving process?
To minimize stress and maximize efficiency, most professional movers adhere to a tried-and-true methodology. It means that our professional moving crew follows a particular relocation pattern when organizing a move. The moving plan is always prone to any changes required by a client, but our movers from Utah to Los Angeles make sure that its essential elements remain the same. To give you a brief insight into what to expect from your move to Utah that will take place in the near future, we have created the following list of the tasks involved in the process:
- Signing up on our moving company’s official website.
- Selecting the most convenient moving date using provided online tools.
- Packing everything up and having it ready to go before the team of Los Angeles to Utah movers arrives.
- The moving experts will load the moving truck with the pre-packed stuff and prepare furniture for the move.
- Disassembling large pieces of furniture.
- Wrapping them with moving blankets to protect them during transit.
- Unloading the truck upon arrival in Utah and unpacking the client’s valuable possessions.
- Making sure nothing has been damaged during transit by performing a thorough check.
- Receiving a payment from the customer for the performed work.
- The move is done.
A long-distance move is undoubtedly a demanding and challenging process. But there are a number of ways in which having professionals handle a long-distance move can reduce the amount of time, energy, and stress you have to put into it. Feel free to get in touch with the competent staff of our professional moving service in Los Angeles for more details, including the moving cost of your relocation.
A brief introduction to the Los Angeles to Utah pricing policy
Each moving company ought to provide its customers with precise moving costs. They are defined after having performed an on-site estimate that helps movers assess the size of the move. Some frequent elements that affect price are distance, shipment size and weight, season, location accessibility, and additional services needed. To give you an insight into the pricing policy of our locally-based moving company, we have prepared a few examples of how much you will be charged when moving from Los Angeles to Utah.
- The minimal cost of a studio apartment move equals $3,700.
- The price may rise to $4,200 if there is lots of stuff to be transported.
- The price for a small one-bedroom apartment move starts at $3,700 and can reach $4,200.
- Moving a large two-bedroom apartment will cost you between $4,500 and $5,200.
- Whereas three-bedroom house moves cost from $5,500 to $6,500.
Regardless of the size of the move, your personal belongings will be delivered to Utah on the next day. To help you plan your moving budget, our competent staff will gladly offer you a free quote and on-site estimate when you give us a call.
Why move to Utah?
The cost of living in Utah is often cheaper than that in Los Angeles. Moreover, Utah, also known as The Crossroads of the West, has a reputation for being welcoming to newcomers and placing a premium on family values. It has excellent educational opportunities, secure residential areas, and several family-friendly attractions. As for its climate, it is vastly different from that of Los Angeles, making it ideal for those who like to experience all four seasons. Summers are hot, autumns are colorful, winters are white, and springs are warm.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price