|Size of the move
|flat price range
|$1,500 - $1,800
|small 1 bedroom
|$1,800 - $2,200
|large 1 bedroom
|$2,200 - $2,600
|small 2 bedroom
|$2,200 - $2,800
|large 2 bedroom
|$2,800 - $3,000
|3 bedroom apt
|$3,000 - $4,000
|2 bedroom townhouse/house
|$3,000 - $4,000
|3 bedroom townhouse/house
|$3,500 - $4,500
|4 bedroom townhouse/house
|$4,000 - $6,000
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house
|starting from $5,000
|delivery time range
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
When moving your belongings out of your old home or into your new one in Connecticut, you run the risk of causing damage to your property, which will require you to spend additional money on repairs (not to mention the costly medical bills that may be incurred in the unfortunate event that you sustain personal injuries during the moving process). It is possible that some of your belongings may need to be replaced or repaired if they are lost or damaged during the process of relocating. To avoid this issue that may occur if performing a DIY move, consider working with a professional team of skilled movers from New York City to Connecticut.
Our full service Born to Move moving company specializes in maintaining relocations across the country by doing all the duties associated with a moving process. Having worked since 2016, our professional moving crew has helped thousands of customers to change their lives by moving to a new better place with zero stress along the way.
Stress-free moving experience when relocating from New York City to Connecticut
Striving for a stress-free moving experience? Follow the strategy below to successfully cooperate with our professional moving crew:
- Register for our online service to gain access to the free tools that it provides.
- Book your upcoming move to Connecticut by selecting the date of your move and the necessary relocation services in accordance with your needs.
- Declutter your old home and store any important items in sturdy cardboard boxes before our movers from Connecticut to New York City reach your house in New York City.
- When our experienced moving staff comes, they will pack your belongings in the moving truck that they have chosen for the relocation in line with the dimensions of the space and the specifications.
- Our Born to Move movers will disassemble the furniture before transporting it and wrap any fragile components in protective moving blankets.
- Once the moving crew arrives at your final destination, they will unload the truck, unpack all of your possessions, and then inspect each item for any signs of damage.
- You are responsible for making payment for the moving service.
- Take care of your new home in Connecticut and enjoy it.
Long-distance relocation is taxing because of the time and effort required to pack up and transport all of your stuff to a new location. Due to the sheer volume and weight of the things being moved, accidents sometimes happen. But there is nothing to worry about if you consider hiring our professional moving crew from the Born to Move moving company.
How much you will be charged for your move from New York City to Connecticut
If you get in touch with us directly so that we can assess the nature of your relocation, we will be able to provide you with a more precise estimate of the amount of money that will be required to cover the cost of moving. We can give you some instances of the prices that our New York City to Connecticut movers charge for their services as of this very moment.
- If you have a lot of personal goods to move, the overall cost of relocating a studio apartment might easily reach $1,800, which would set you back a minimum of $1,500.
- The moving expenses for a roomy two-bedroom apartment can be kept to a minimum by spending $2,800.
- However, depending on the breadth of your transfer, the price could reach as high as $3,000 if additional services are required.
- The moving costs for a large house with three bedrooms might range anywhere from $3,500 to $4,500.
The next day, our skilled movers will transport your goods to their new residence.
Reasons to consider Connecticut your new home
Yale University and the University of Connecticut are just two of the distinguished educational institutions that call the state of Connecticut home. It is a wonderful place to think about going to school if you value getting the best education possible. The quality of life in Connecticut consistently earns excellent rankings among other states. It combines the quaintness of a little town with the amenities of a large city, and its medical and educational facilities are generally of high quality.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price