|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$4,200 - $4,800|
|small 1 bedroom||$4,500 - $5,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$4,800 - $5,300|
|small 2 bedroom||$4,800 - $5,300|
|large 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$5,000 - $6,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $6,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $8,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
You might consider moving by yourself. You could question the need to spend time looking for professional movers from Washington DC to Charlotte and then pay them to handle the relocation task when you believe you can handle it just as well on your own. Additionally, it is possible that you think that a moving company will overcharge you if you have no understanding of what moving costs are. But this is far from being the truth.
Moving with the assistance of a professional moving crew is far easier and more affordable than performing a DIY move, especially when it comes to relocation over great distances. By hiring our Born to Move moving company, you will save lots of money, personal time, and nerves. Our aim is to provide you with a stress-free moving experience to turn this life journey into a memorable day.
Remaining organized during your Washington DC to Charlotte move
Little do people realize that remaining organized when maintaining a move is of the highest importance. The moving process involves a variety of tasks and knowing when to complete them, at the right time, will ensure a stress-free move. Our full service moving company’s team follow a particular moving plan, consisting of the steps represented below:
- Our customers begin the process of moving to Charlotte by registering on our service’s homepage to get access to its tools.
- The registered member ought to set a moving date and pick the most suitable moving service from the available alternatives.
- Before our movers from Charlotte to Washington DC can arrive, the customer is responsible for all packing.
- The client’s already-packed belongings are loaded into the moving truck by our expert Born to Move movers.
- We disassemble all the heavy furniture so that it may be moved more easily.
- Furniture that is easily damaged is wrapped in moving blankets.
- Once the moving truck is completely loaded, the Born to Move team hits the road.
- When we get to your new place, our Washington DC to Charlotte movers will unload the truck and unpack everything for you.
- The movers double-check the customer’s belongings to make sure they have not been damaged during transit.
- The group receives payment.
- The relocation is over.
Moving can be frantic and incredibly stressful. It is frequently stated that this is the most stressful scheduled event in life. Most of this stress can be reduced by working with a reliable fully licensed and insured service. You may be able to relieve some of the stress by allowing our professional moving crew to handle the truck loading and safe transportation.
The Washington DC to Charlotte move made affordable to all individuals
- Relocating a one-bedroom apartment to Charlotte will cost you $4,000, while for moving a two-bedroom apartment to the same destination you will be charged $5,000.
- Individuals who consider moving a three-bedroom apartment will need to pay $6,000.
The time it will take our professional moving crew to complete the move equals just one day.
Keep in mind that the aforementioned numbers are just approximate prices. Make sure to get in touch with our staff in advance to request a free moving quote based on the size of your upcoming move. This will help you plan your moving budget, knowing what to expect.
Reasons to consider moving from Washington DC to Charlotte
Washington DC is a beautiful place to reside but if you are looking for better job opportunities, Charlotte may be just the perfect place for you. Many organizations, especially those involved in banking and finance, call Charlotte home since it is a significant financial hub. Charlotte may be a better option than D.C. for job seekers and those seeking greater career chances in these fields.
As for the cost of living, in comparison to Washington, D.C., the cost of living is generally lower in Charlotte. Those looking for a more frugal way of life may find this place an appealing alternative because of the possibility of lower housing, transportation, and general living costs there.
Finally, Charlotte’s climate is known to be pleasant, with warm summers and mild winters. It also has a lower population density than the nation’s capital, which could lead to less traffic and a more relaxed pace of life. When compared to the chaos of a major city, Charlotte, with its more manageable size, may be more appealing to some people.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price