|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$5,500 - $6,500|
|small 1 bedroom||$6,500 - $7,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|small 2 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|large 2 bedroom||$7,000 - $7,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$7,000 - $8,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,000 - $8,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,500 - $8,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$8,000 - $9,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $9,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
You have made the decision to move to the new home depending on the quantity and kind of possessions. However, the majority of DIY movers will likely have a few vulnerable items, hefty household appliances, and huge furniture pieces, which should immediately raise several safety and security issues.
Are you certain that you can handle all of your things safely? Professional movers from Washington DC to Florida have years of experience in the relocation industry, and our professional moving crew will take every precaution to reduce dangers when handling and moving bulky, expensive, and heavy household items. Additionally, our reputable movers give good valuation choices and are fully insured, making it possible for you to file a compensation claim if something unfortunate happened to any of your possessions.
A well-developed moving plan for Washington DC to Florida moves
When organizing a move to Florida or any other destination in the States, our Born to Move movers tend to follow a particular moving plan to keep all the crucial things on track. Keep in mind that the pattern represented below is prone to change in case you have any special requirements and demands regarding your move.
- The client registers for an account on the website of our fully licensed and insured company to use our free resources.
- The customer is responsible for determining the moving date and making service selections that meet their needs.
- The client should do all packing before our Born to Move movers make it to your old home to handle everything.
- Depending on the size of the move, movers from Florida to Washington DC will load the truck that will transport the goods to the final destination.
- To ensure that the enormous furniture fits securely in the truck, we disassemble it.
- The skilled team of movers uses moving blankets to save your furniture during transportation.
- Once everything is loaded and packed, we are ready to go to Florida.
- Once your items have been unpacked at your new home in Florida, our professional moving crew will perform a last inspection to make sure nothing was broken in transit.
- The customer pays for the service they ordered.
- The move comes to an end.
Avoiding injury is a huge advantage of choosing to work with a team of professional movers. Performing heavy lifting might result in a variety of symptoms and injuries. By selecting movers with experience, you completely eliminate the risk of accidents. Why? As there will not be any heavy lifting required of you, our team will do the most difficult part of the work.
Affordable relocation to Florida is made possible
Even though it is impossible to give a customer an exact moving quote without first providing an on-site estimate, we can still give an idea of the ballpark costs associated with moving to Florida and how much it will take our Washington DC to Florida movers to complete the move.
- As a result, moving a one-bedroom apartment will cost you $6,000 while moving.
- A two-bedroom apartment would cost you $7,000.
- Given the volume of items that must be moved to Florida, you should budget at least $8,000 if you pack your three-bedroom condo.
Our professional moving crew will deliver your priceless items in two days considering the distance between Washington, DC, and Florida.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us immediately for a free moving estimate based on the quantity of your possessions. This will enable you to organize your moving budget in accordance with your needs and goals for the relocation.
Benefits of moving from Washington DC to Florida
Why do people consider Florida their new home? The state of Florida has a broad economy that provides numerous job opportunities in industries like tourism, hospitality, healthcare, technology, and more. A person can decide to relocate if they discover greater work opportunities or a particular professional path in Florida.
Particularly in cities like Miami, Orlando, or the coastal regions, Florida offers a distinctive way of life. It is known for being thriving, varied, and providing a wide range of entertainment alternatives, including theme parks, nightlife, and stunning beaches. This may be appealing to people looking for a more laid-back and leisure-focused lifestyle.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price