|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$11,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $16,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Did you know there are proper and improper ways to load a moving truck? You must spread the weight of your possessions so that it is both simple to operate the moving truck and secure the truck itself. You can end up with an uneven and challenging-to-drive truck if you loaded all your hefty items close to the back of the vehicle.
In addition, if items are not secured or packed correctly, a poorly loaded truck may cause them to break while being transported. Instead, rely on the experience of our movers from Washington DC to Houston that will do all the hard work associated with your upcoming move to Houston.
Rely on the professionalism and experience of our best Washington DC to Houston movers
Being assisted by a professional moving crew can reduce the likelihood of injuries and property damage by sticking to a predetermined strategy. The moving specialists can take measures to protect your belongings, such as adopting safe packing methods, securing breakables, and employing careful loading and unloading procedures. This lessens the chances of an accident while also protecting your belongings. When it comes to our Born to Move movers, our moving pattern involves the following tasks and obligatory procedures:
- To begin the moving process, a potential customer of our full service moving company must go to our website and click the sign-up button to obtain a personal account.
- The customer must schedule the relocation and select the right moving service after getting access to the website’s tools.
- Prior to the arrival of our movers from Houston to Washington DC to execute the relocation, all packing should be completed.
- Large pieces of furniture will be carefully disassembled and covered with soft moving blankets before being loaded into the moving vehicle.
- Once everything is put onto the moving vehicle, our team departs, heading to your final destination in Houston.
- After unloading and unpacking your belongings, movers give each one a final inspection to ensure nothing has been damaged.
- Washington DC to Houston movers receive the payment that equals the final moving quote our customer obtained at our company.
- Once the relocation is complete, you can settle into your new residence.
The first and most important advantage of being assisted by our knowledgeable movers is that it ensures the security and safety of your belongings during the moving process. By hiring experts from our fully licensed and insured company, you can be sure that your belongings are in good hands and will not be in danger of breaking, spilling, getting lost, etc.
The pricing structure for the long-distance move from Washington DC to Houston
Remember that depending on the type of move, our Born to Move moving company charges customers accordingly. When it comes to long-distance moves, which is the case with a move from Washington DC to Houston, our Born to Move movers will perform an on-site estimate. The procedure will allow them to define the size of your relocation and thus deliver a precise moving cost based on that.
- Until then, we can only provide you with approximate numbers. When it comes to moving a one-bedroom apartment to Houston, you will be charged $9,000.
- However, if you have more stuff and moving a two- or three-bedroom apartment, expect to pay $10,000 and between $12,000 and $14,000 respectively.
The delivery time may take up to four days taking into consideration the difficulty of your relocation, as well as the distance between Washington DC and Houston.
Reasons to consider Houston your new home after living in Washington DC
If you are looking for better career opportunities, consider Houston your new home. Houston has a robust job market thanks to its prominence in key sectors like the energy and healthcare sectors and the aerospace industry. One possible reason for relocating to Houston is the availability of improved job opportunities you did not have back in Washington DC.
As for the cost of living in Houston, it is often lower than in Washington, D.C. Houston may be enticing to people who want to save money or stretch their income because of the lower costs of living, including housing, transportation, and necessities.
When compared to Washington, D.C., where summers are hot and humid and winters are mild, Houston has a warmer climate. Some people choose to live in Houston because of the city’s milder winters and longer summers.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price