|Size of the move
|flat price range
|$3,000 - $3,700
|small 1 bedroom
|$3,200 - $3,900
|large 1 bedroom
|$3,600 - $4,000
|small 2 bedroom
|$3,600 - $4,000
|large 2 bedroom
|$4,000 - $5,000
|3 bedroom apt
|$4,500 - $5,500
|2 bedroom townhouse/house
|$4,500 - $5,500
|3 bedroom townhouse/house
|$5,000 - $6,000
|4 bedroom townhouse/house
|$6,000 - $7,000
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house
|starting from $7,000
|delivery time range
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Moving is often associated with a lot of unnecessary stress that is created by the lack of people’s moving experience. All of that can be easily avoided if you allow yourself to take it easy on your physical and mental health and ask someone professional to maintain your move.
Our fully licensed and insured Born to Move moving company specializes in maintaining local and long-distance moves. Our movers from Washington DC to Richmond are known to follow a moving pattern that allows them to remain organized during the entire process. By staying organized and dealing with all the tasks wisely, we deliver a stress-free moving experience and ensure smooth hassle-free relocation. Keep reading to find out about how our professional moving crew conducts a move and how much you will be charged for your relocation.
Washington DC to Richmond move: a smooth and wisely organized transition
When maintaining a move, it is important for our movers from Richmond to Washington DC to remain well-organized in terms of keeping all the things on track. In fact, moving over great distances involves a wide range of tasks that should be performed gradually, and in case something goes wrong, you will face huge chaos. By hiring our Born to Move movers you can rest assured every step will be performed at the right time. Moreover, our professional moving crew follows a particular moving plan, consisting of such obligatory tasks, as:
- Registering for a personal account on the website of our full service moving company.
- Choosing the most practical moving date and the relocation services you want.
- Packing personal things before our moving specialists arrive.
- When experienced movers come to your old residence, they put your pre-packed possessions into the right-sized moving truck.
- Large furniture should be disassembled.
- To protect delicate furniture from scratches and damage, our Washington DC to Richmond movers wrap it in soft moving blankets.
- Our team will unload the truck and unpack your belongings when they get to your new home in Richmond.
- We ensure that none of the customer’s priceless goods have been harmed during the move by checking them twice.
- The customer pays for the moving service that was rendered.
- The task assigned to the movers has been completed.
Employing our movers also relieves you of some of the burden by giving skilled specialists the job and responsibility that would otherwise fall on your shoulders. Once hired, they will assume responsibility for preparing delicate items on your behalf and efficiently transporting them to the destination. This saves you a great deal of time and effort that would otherwise be required for the relocation procedure.
How much you will pay for your Washington DC to Richmond move at our service
To be able to provide a customer with the precise Washington DC to Richmond moving cost, our Born to Move moving company sends a team of movers to perform an on-site estimate. It allows us to assess the amount of belongings you want to get transported to your new place, and thus prepare a moving truck exclusively for your relocation, and charge you accordingly. Below is the approximate pricing structure for the Washington DC to Richmond move. You can always get in touch with our competent staff to request a precise free moving quote.
- Moving a one-bedroom apartment will cost you $4,000, whereas for moving an apartment with two bedrooms you will be charged $5,000.
- If you have more stuff and pack things in a three-bedroom apartment, our fully licensed and insured service will charge you $5,500.
The delivery time takes just one day considering the distance from Washington DC to Richmond.
Reasons to move from Washington DC to Richmond
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) and the University of Richmond are only two of the many prestigious educational institutions located in Richmond. If furthering your education is important to you, moving to Richmond could open up additional opportunities for you.
Richmond’s economy is broad and expanding, whereas Washington, D.C.’s is notably robust in government, politics, and related professions. The economy of Richmond is supported by a wide range of sectors, including finance, healthcare, education, and manufacturing. The job market may be more appealing or fit to a certain individual.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price