|Size of the move
|flat price range
|$1,000 - $1,600
|small 1 bedroom
|$1,100 - $1,800
|large 1 bedroom
|$1,300 - $2,100
|small 2 bedroom
|$1,300 - $2,100
|large 2 bedroom
|$1,800 - $2,500
|3 bedroom apt
|$2,000 - $3,200
|2 bedroom townhouse/house
|$2,200 - $3,400
|3 bedroom townhouse/house
|$2,400 - $3,800
|4 bedroom townhouse/house
|$2,800 - $4,000
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house
|starting from $4,000
|delivery time range
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
A long-distance move is what you can expect when moving from Illinois to New Jersey. Between 800 and 900 miles separate the two states, making travel between them a major undertaking. When opposed to shorter local migrations, long-distance moves often include more logistical issues and may require more planning. They could necessitate the hiring of movers, the employment of other modes of transportation, and the organization of trips.
When planning a long-distance move, it is crucial to account for the time and effort required to travel between states as well as any obstacles you may encounter along the way. Our full service moving company offers affordable assistance from the best movers from Illinois State to New Jersey in the field for a stress-free moving experience.
Ensuring a stress-free move by organizing your Illinois State to New Jersey move wisely
There are usually several things you have to do when moving. Everything needs to be thoroughly checked and performed beforehand to achieve a stress-free move. While you can fully rely on the assistance of our Born to Move movers, there are some tasks that you need to complete on your own. Making a moving plan entails establishing a timeframe, and making a list of things to do. When maintaining a customer’s move, our professional moving crew follows a wisely developed relocation plan that consists of the following procedures:
- The client signs up on the website of our full service moving company to get access to its tools.
- The customer selects the most convenient moving date and preferred moving services.
- Our client should pack their personal belongings before the arrival of our movers from New Jersey to Illinois State.
- We arrive at your place to pack and load the furniture into the moving truck.
- If necessary, our experts disassemble large pieces of furniture to ease the move.
- Fragile parts are wrapped in soft moving blankets to avoid damage.
- Arriving at the customer’s place of residence in New Jersey, our Illinois State to New Jersey movers unload the truck and unpack the boxes.
- We make sure that nothing has been damaged during transit by checking the client’s valuable possessions.
- The movers receive the payment for the performed work.
- The moving process has been successfully completed.
The moving pattern described above is prone to changes as the goal of our professional moving service in Illinois State is to meet the requirements of our customers. We understand that various complexities and obstacles can occur while conducting a long-distance move, but our moving experts have enough knowledge and experience in this field to overcome potential difficulties.
Moving costs from Illinois State to New Jersey
In case you are wondering how much you will be charged for your upcoming move to New Jersey, we can give an insight into our pricing policy.
- Moving a studio apartment will cost you at least $5,500, but the price may rise to $6,000 if you have lots of things to move.
- Relocating a one-bedroom apartment costs between $6,200 and $6,500.
To provide a precise moving cost, it is obligatory to perform an on-site estimate to assess the size of your move.
Why move from Illinois State to New Jersey
The northeastern U.S. state of New Jersey is well-known for several things. It is home to a wide variety of landscapes despite its little size. The state’s natural beauty ranges from bucolic farmland and countryside in the north and center to the Pine Barrens in the south and the breathtaking Delaware Water Gap in the west. Also, Garden State offers higher incomes in comparison to Illinois State. The average salary there is higher than in Illinois. The financial prospects of individuals and families may increase as a result.
As for transportation infrastructure, the roads, bridges, and subways in New Jersey are all well-connected and part of the state’s large transportation infrastructure. This has the potential to improve commute times and streamline cross-state and regional travel. Moreover, it offers lower property taxes in comparison to the Land of Lincoln. While New Jersey’s property taxes are greater than those in other states, they could be cheaper than those in some parts of Illinois. If you want to get an appropriate property tax assessment in New Jersey, you need to do some study on certain areas inside the state.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price