|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$4,800 - $5,200|
|small 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|large 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|small 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|large 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $6,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$6,000 - $7,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,500 - $8,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,500|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Long-distance moves usually involve various complications; unexpected issues may arise and the lack of moving experience can bring lots of stress in such situations. That is why it is highly recommended to hire someone professional and experienced in the field for the sake of a stress-free moving experience.
Our Born to Move moving company specializes in maintaining both local- and long-distance moves, with special emphasis on the quality of moving services, as well as their affordability. Our movers from South Carolina State to New Jersey are experienced enough to deal with various situations by providing wise solutions. The moving experts of our professional moving service in South Carolina State are distinguished not only by their many-year experience in the field but also their skills and vast knowledge. Keep reading to find out more about the moving process and expenses for your upcoming move from South Carolina State to New Jersey.
Hassle-free relocation process from South Carolina State to New Jersey
It takes a lot of time and effort to organize and carry out a long-distance relocation. However, if you decide to work with our professional moving crew, you will not have to worry about loading, or transporting your belongings. Instead, you can focus on more crucial aspects of the move, like setting up utilities and preparing your new home for your arrival.
Having a well-thought-out plan might help reduce the anxiety you feel during the moving process. It is helpful since it gives you a road map to follow and a feeling of command over the situation. Your move will go more smoothly and with less stress if you break down the process into manageable steps and stick to your plan. That is why our experts follow a particular moving pattern when conducting a move. It includes the following procedures:
- The customer creates a personal account on the website of our full service moving company.
- Using free tools, the client selects the moving date and services that suit them the most.
- Preparing for the arrival of our movers from New Jersey to South Carolina State by packing all personal belongings.
- Our team arrives to load the moving truck and prepare furniture for transportation.
- The moving experts take apart bulky pieces of furniture to maneuver them through narrow doorways and corridors without damaging them.
- South Carolina State to New Jersey movers protect the furniture by wrapping it with soft blankets.
- Arriving at your new home in New Jersey, the movers unload the truck and unpack your things.
- We check everything to avoid any damage.
- The moving experts receive the payment.
- All finished.
Creating a moving plan is crucial for staying organized, making the most of your time and money, and reducing your stress levels. It lays out the steps that need to be taken in order to have a smooth and fast move, making sure that nothing is forgotten.
Moving expenses associated with South Carolina State to New Jersey long-distance move
Providing a precise moving cost is only possible after having performed an on-site estimate where our movers assess the size and weight of your move. Until then, our experts can only provide you with a few examples of how much you may be charged for your long-distance move to New Jersey.
- If you need to move a large three-bedroom home, expect to pay at least $7,000.
- The minimal cost of relocating a studio apartment is around $5,800, however, this number might rise based on the volume of belongings being transported from your old place in South Carolina State to New Jersey.
Feel free to get in touch with our competent team to receive a precise moving cost that will help you plan your budget for the upcoming move.
Why move from South Carolina State to New Jersey
The ways of living and cultural practices in each state are distinctive. New Jersey is convenient to big cities like New York and Philadelphia, and it also features a variety of urban and suburban settings. It is a great place to visit if you want a wide variety of restaurants, exciting nightlife, and interesting cultural events. Apart from that, there is a wide variety of outdoor pursuits and scenic sights to see in New Jersey. The state offers a wide variety of natural attractions, from the stunning Jersey Shore to the scenic parks and hiking trails of the Appalachian Mountains.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price