Moving cities for work? To be with a partner? Whatever your reason, it’s never easy. It’s even harder if you’re leaving a city you love! Moving away from the city that birthed house music has given you the blues? Well, cheer up! Seattle will have you refreshed in no time! It’s got lush forests and mountains, and if that doesn’t help, did you know you can go whale watching from Seattle? Now you dop;
At Born to Move, we know you’re excited about your relocation, but you’re dreading the hassle of packing up and moving. That’s why we’re here! Our expert movers will have you in Seattle before you know it. So, sit back and tune in to KACL; Dr. Frasier Crane is listening
Our Expert Services
Customers of Born to Move can rely on our dependable services. Our movers reduce the strain of a long-distance move by tailoring services to meet the unique needs of each customer. When it’s time to pack up and leave, our crew of movers from Chicago to Seattle will come to your Chicago home, equipped with moving boxes and packing supplies to ensure the secure transit of your possessions.
Our movers will carefully wrap your stuff, pack it into boxes and stack it into the moving truck. In addition to handling the logistics of moving to Seattle, when necessary, the Chicago movers from Born to Move will disassemble large pieces of furniture to get them through narrow passageways. Once we have carefully packed all your Chicago goods into boxes, our professional movers will bring them over to Seattle.
Once at your Seattle house, our movers will unload the truck for you. They won’t leave the boxes out by the door but will bring them in and unpack them. It would help us greatly if you were present when our moving company arrives with your boxes in Seattle. You can guide them in and let them know where you want the boxes placed
Our movers will also reassemble your furniture and place it where you want it in accordance with the floor plan you’ve already drawn up. As long as our movers don’t have to spend hours in your Seattle home, moving your paintings a few inches to the right and half an inch to the left on the wall, our movers will be delighted to get your things in place for you. This is all part of the service, without any hidden cost!
What Else Is Included?
Our company, Born to Move, has set up shop in multiple major cities across the country, including Chicago and Seattle. Whether you decide to hire movers from Seattle to Chicago or the other way around, you are in for a truck, nay, a moving truck load of benefits
- Our moving business has ties with some of the best storage facilities in the country. We provide storage facilities for your valuables. A climate-controlled box that will keep your stuff safe from heat, rain, and cold while en route to Seattle
- When you get in touch or visit our website, our moving company offers a free quotation based on the information you provide us regarding your relocation from Chicago to Seattle. There is a price calculator available on our site. Fill out the form, tell us your moving details, and we’ll give you an accurate quote for your moving cost because we charge flat rates based on distance, belongings, and the vehicle used.
- We also offer special hoisting and piano moving services. This requires more manpower so let us know if you have heavy furniture or a piano that needs to be moved. We will come prepared with piano equipment like docking tracks, piano boards, shrink wrap, and more.
- We have a wide range of sizes available for our moving vehicles. All of them include the packing supplies needed to transport your stuff safely and securely from Seattle or anywhere in and around the country. Fuel fees, tolls, and any rest stops we make between your home and your destination are all included in our advertised prices, and we don’t charge extra for this.
- When you hire our Chicago movers or movers from Seattle to Chicago, we will provide insurance for your belongings. We are a fully licensed and insured company to comply with this; we offer to pack, move and unpack your valuables ourselves.
The last thing you need to find out before moving to Seattle is whether or not the area imposes parking rules. The answer to the question of whether you must check the local laws before making a move is no. Our firm has local teams of experienced movers, so all you need to do is let us know whether you have a place for parking a large vehicle with docking equipment. If not, we’ll arrange for the parking permits. When you call us, talk to us about how much this will cost in your area because this is not included in our prices
Let’s Break Down Your Tasks
Movers may be your knight in shining armor, swooping up your stuff in Chicago and relocating it to Seattle, but you’re the one fighting off the dragon. As professional movers, we’ve seen that fighting this dragon might feel taxing. At Born to Move, our movers have prepared a checklist to help you stay organized while moving from Chicago to Seattle.
- Learn about the neighborhood and start fixing up your Seattle home, if necessary, before you move there.
- Take pictures of all your belongings and add them to your moving to Seattle checklist. If you’re well-prepared, you won’t lose anything during the move or wonder where you put stuff.
- Before you start packing for Seattle, get rid of the clutter. Throw a garage sale, where you can sell anything from heavy furniture like sofas and dining room tables to lighter items like clothing and toys. This will reduce your moving cost too.
- Next, organize and label everything, so you know which items you’ll actually use and which ones you can sell or donate in Chicago before moving to Seattle.
- It is imperative that you have your insurance card, medical records, passport, and other vital identification documents on you at all times. You don’t want to be scrambling for these and start tearing open boxes while the Chicago to Seattle movers look at you befuddled
- Verify that your financial and other crucial accounts in Chicago all reflect your new Seattle address.
- Grab a calendar and split up the tasks on your moving duty checklist into several days to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Make a care package including everything you’ll need to settle for the night after you’ve moved to Seattle.
- Be sure to check with the local Seattle utility providers before leaving to ensure that you will have access to essential services like water, electricity, cable, and the internet once you settle in.
- Clean all your home appliances thoroughly before the movers from Chicago to Seattle arrive to wrap and load them.
Please contact our moving company at least a week before your scheduled move. Our business can provide a quote, and our movers will need time to get the packing supplies ready. Plan to spend time with close friends and family who live nearby in the days leading up to the relocation. Take your time saying your goodbyes. It’s time for a new adventure.
A Final Word
We get it; relocating is exhausting and exasperating, to say the least. But it doesn’t have to be. If you’re worried about packing, we will do it for you. If it’s the move itself, we provide excellent services on that front too. In fact, you can request a GPS tracking option for your truck. If you’ve already arrived and are waiting for your stuff, you won’t have to be anxious about it anymore. If it’s the unpacking that has you welling up, we will stay back for that to help you turn your house into a cozy home
We have you covered on all fronts. Movers from Chicago to Seattle or Movers from Seattle to Chicago, no matter whom you hire for the job, we will get it done either way. More so when it’s moving from Chicago to Seattle. Our movers load up on tossed salads and scrambled eggs. If you think our Frasier references are too much, let us know to tone it down when you reach out to us.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price