|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$3,000 - $3,700|
|small 1 bedroom||$3,200 - $3,900|
|large 1 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$4,000 - $5,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$4,500 - $5,500|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,500 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $6,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Do you happen to move from Los Angeles to Arizona in the near future? Do not hesitate to contact our Born to Move moving company to assist you. The best Los Angeles to Arizona movers in the industry are here to help and maintain a move of any complexity.
Our company believes that it is a challenge to find a reliable moving service to perform a move for this is kind of a process that requires both skills and experience. Luckily, our knowledgeable and professional moving crew has years of experience in this field, having performed thousands of moves across the States.
Los Angeles to Arizona moving process: how do best Born to Move movers conduct the move?
Our competent movers from Los Angeles to Arizona may be able to provide you with customized services to meet your needs, depending on your timeframe, budget, and other requirements. But you should be aware of the standard pattern of how our movers perform a move.
How does the process look from your perspective?
- Signing up on the official website of our company.
- Scheduling the moving day.
- Packing and preparing for the move.
- Waiting for the movers to arrive to get all the pre-packed stuff carefully loaded into the moving truck of the appropriate size.
- Getting all the large pieces of furniture disassembled.
- Getting all the furniture carefully wrapped into the moving blankets that will protect them during transit.
- Upon arrival, getting all the personal belongings unloaded from the truck and unpacked by our movers from Arizona to Los Angeles.
- Having all the personal belongings thoroughly checked once again to avoid post-transit damage.
- Paying for the performed services.
- The moving process has been completed.
The experts from our full service moving company follow the same procedure whether they are moving across town or the country. We have been in this field for a while for we officially launched in 2016, therefore our Born to Move movers know how to deal with any problems that may emerge during the relocation to Arizona or any other place.
Los Angeles to Arizona moving cost
If you are hiring a moving company for the first time, your biggest concern may be whether or not you will be able to afford its moving services. It is a challenge to predict the exact cost of moving without knowing certain aspects of your upcoming move to Arizona, but right now we can provide you with an insight into how much our Born to Move movers charge.
- If you are moving a small one-bedroom apartment, you are more likely to be charged somewhere between $3,200 and $3,900.
- Whereas for a three-bedroom apartment move you will pay from $4,500 to $5,500.
- To move a large four-bedroom home, you may anticipate spending between $6,000 and $7,000.
All your personal belongings will be delivered from Los Angeles to Arizona on the next day. Feel free to get in touch with the moving experts of our moving company from Los Angeles to Arizona to receive a precise moving quote on your forthcoming relocation.
Reasons to consider moving from LA to Arizona
There are benefits to living in Los Angeles, but there are also drawbacks and problems you may be very well aware of. If you find yourself tired of LA’s limited public transportation, high cost of living, and other issues, consider moving from The City of Angels to Arizona.
Living expenses in Arizona are often less than in Los Angeles. There is a general decrease in the cost of living, including that of housing, utilities, and other essentials. When it comes to climate, keep in mind that Arizona is known for its mild climate and abundant sunshine, having over 300 sunny days each year. Arizona may be more appealing than Los Angeles with its Mediterranean climate if you appreciate a desert atmosphere and hot summers.
What about outdoor recreation and activities? The state of Arizona is home to several beautiful natural landmarks, such as the Grand Canyon, the red rocks of Sedona, Monument Valley, and a plethora of national parks and forests. Recreational opportunities abound for those who love the great outdoors, including hiking, camping, mountain biking, and discovering fascinating geological formations.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price