|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$4,800 - $5,200|
|small 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|large 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $6,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $6,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$5,500 - $6,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$6,000 - $7,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,500 - $8,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,500|
|delivery time range|
Moving from Los Angeles to Idaho is both a thrilling and terrifying concept. There is at least a 13-hour drive between Los Angeles and any major city in Idaho, including Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and anywhere else you could be considering. Choosing movers from Los Angeles to Idaho that have experience with relocation of various shapes, sizes, and lengths, including both commercial and residential properties, is essential. Our experience in the moving field exceeds seven years, and our movers offer all of that and more to our clients.
Relocating to the Gem State is not a choice that is made lightly. Our moving specialists can be by your side throughout the whole process to help with the many decisions and preparations that go into relocation of this kind. Our moving crew has extensive expertise with transfers of this kind and is available around the clock, so you can rest easy knowing that your belongings are in excellent hands. You may reduce the stress of a long-distance or interstate relocation by hiring reliable movers from Los Angeles to Idaho. What you need is Born To Move moving company.
Movers from Los Angeles to Idaho: why you should hire Born To Move
When moving from Los Angeles to Idaho, our skilled movers can securely transfer any of your goods, including pianos, major appliances, and boxes of any size. If you’re planning a cross-country or interstate relocation, consider these moving benefits of working with Born To Move movers from Idaho to Los Angeles going back and forth:
- Your belongings will arrive at their new location safely since our movers will load them properly and quickly.
- Being a fully licensed and insured moving company we have all the proper documentation in order to conduct business as a professional moving service.
- Our years of hard work have earned our movers a solid reputation for providing excellent moving service and dedicated individual care.
- View the feedback of our prior customers on the quality of our moving services by visiting our feedback page.
- Professional movers can accommodate any financial plan for interstate relocation.
- Our movers have the tools, expertise, and manpower to move you swiftly, safely, and easily.
- We put our movers through intensive training to ensure they deliver the highest quality service possible.
- With over seven years in the business, our full service moving company can handle any size of residential or commercial moving.
- Our trained movers come prepared with everything we need to safely load and transport your stuff to your new house or apartment in the Gem State.
Our competent movers will handle all the planning and hard work for your moving from Los Angeles to Idaho so you don’t have to. As soon as you hire movers, you’ll realize what a dedicated staff we have working to ensure you are 100% happy with the completed moving project.
Los Angeles to Idaho moving benefits
It’s no secret that people travel around a lot in the United States; it’s not uncommon for native-born citizens to relocate from the state where they were born to another. Despite its beautiful coastline, progressive culture, and plentiful job prospects, California is also one of the most costly states in which to make a living. Because of this, a lot of Californians want to leave the state, and Idaho is a very popular choice. Some people decide to undertake the difficult shift from Los Angeles to Idaho despite the fact that there are many myths and difficulties associated with this transfer. Idaho appears to be more attractive to immigrants than Los Angeles for several reasons:
- Superb employment possibilities. Multiple studies have found that Idaho is among the best states in which to get a job. The state ranks 8th in job growth and 10th in unemployment, but still 13th overall, according to the U.S. News survey.
- Expenses are less than average. Among the western states of the United States, Idaho has the lowest cost of living. As a result, costs for necessities like food, housing, and transportation are reduced here.
- Promoting learning and interesting sights. The percentage of residents who completed college is about 85% in Idaho, making it one of just three states in the US with such a high proportion. What this means is that just 15% of high school grads do not continue their education. It’s been possible thanks to the presence of at least one college or university in every city or town in the state with a population of over 20,000 people since the launch of the direct enrollment program in 2015.
- The natural scenery is stunning. With its many beautiful landscapes and abundant wildlife, Idaho is a paradise for nature lovers. Everything from flowing rivers and dense woods to lush farms and towering summits may be found here. That’s why the survey says that it’s the state where residents enjoy outdoor recreation more than any other. In the summer, Treasure Valley is a popular destination for rafting, kayaking, and hiking enthusiasts, while in the winter, the area draws thrill-seekers interested in skiing and snowboarding. Taking up fishing in Idaho is another fantastic hobby you may enjoy for a lifetime.
The low price of living and rental properties in Idaho should be sufficient to answer the question “why are people migrating to Idaho?” It’s a great place to find work and play, and it will help your kids develop into well-rounded adults.
A professional moving company can make the trip from Los Angeles to Idaho much less stressful
Those who dream of a big, reasonably priced home remote from civilization with year-round mild weather may want to think about making the long journey to Idaho. Choosing Born To Move as your moving company will make the process simpler and less stressful. Our movers from Idaho to Los Angeles are available for exclusive use, and they go in both directions. Rapid assistance with no need for further effort or delay is what our movers can proudly offer to our customers. Professional Los Angeles movers from our company will pack all of your precious household items for the impending moving process and give you no-cost estimates of our moving services.
In order to give our customers a better understanding of the time and effort required for packing and moving their belongings from Los Angeles to Idaho, our movers offer free, in-home quotes. There is a wide range of sizes to choose from, so it’s important to do some research before scheduling a moving truck. Our website provides a calculator for your use in the event that you find yourself in need of one. Don’t wait to get in contact with our movers if you have any questions regarding the cost of our cross-country moving services. Call our Los Angeles team of moving specialists as soon as possible to discuss your needs, whether you’re moving across town or the country.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price