|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$1,500 - $1,800|
|small 1 bedroom||$1,800 - $2,200|
|large 1 bedroom||$2,200 - $2,600|
|small 2 bedroom||$2,200 - $2,800|
|large 2 bedroom||$2,800 - $3,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$3,000 - $4,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,000 - $4,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,500 - $4,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,000 - $6,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $5,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Do you want to uproot your life and move from Los Angeles to Las Vegas? Our full service moving company with a many-year experience in the field is happy to offer a crew of skilled movers who are committed to going above and beyond for each and every one of our customers. Working with a team of reliable and knowledgeable movers from Los Angeles to Las Vegas to maintain your forthcoming move is the best option to consider.
If you want everything to go smoothly during your move, it is a good idea to start looking for a moving company well in advance. If you decide to hire the moving experts from our Born to Move moving company, you may reduce the amount of work you have to put into your forthcoming move. The moving process will be maintained on a professional level by a skilled team of our competent staff.
What to expect from the Los Angeles to Las Vegas move?
It is a well-known fact that moving is a stressful ordeal for most people. Keeping track of everything that has to be done can be difficult, and it is absolutely normal to worry about forgetting anything important. But with the assistance of experienced movers from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, you will receive a stress-free moving experience and will be filled with positive emotions.
Following a standard moving pattern, our experts maintain the move in the following way:
- The customer signs up on our website.
- Using online features, the client sets the most convenient moving date.
- The customers do all the packing.
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas movers arrive and prepare furniture for the upcoming move.
- Large pieces of furniture are disassembled.
- Movers wrap fragile furniture parts in moving blankets to protect them.
- Once we arrive at the final destination, moving experts unload the truck and help the client unpack the boxes.
- Our team makes sure nothing has been damaged.
- The client pays for the service.
- All done.
Hiring qualified and experienced movers from our fully licensed and insured service will help ease the stress of moving, and you can rest easy knowing that your things are in good hands.
How much will you pay for your move from Los Angeles to Las Vegas?
Pricing for moving services depends on several things. Our Born to Move movers take into consideration the type of the move (short- or long-distance one), and its size. To provide the customer with the precise moving cost for the move from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the professional moving team performs an on-site estimate. It also helps us to get an idea of the moving truck’s size that needs to be reserved for the move.
Just to give you a brief insight into the pricing policy of our company, we have prepared some examples of how much we charge.
- If you are planning to move a studio apartment, you will be charged between $1,500 and $1,800.
- Whereas the price for the small two-bedroom move fluctuates between $2,200 and $2,800.
- A three-bedroom apartment move will cost you from $3,000 to $4,000.
- In case you are moving a large four-bedroom house, be prepared to pay at least $4,000, but the price may rise to $6,000.
Regardless of the size of the move, your valuable possessions will be delivered from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on the next day.
Reasons to relocate from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
Los Angeles is known for its heavy traffic and big city life. However, some people may become tired of such a lifestyle, and thus consider Las Vegas their new home. There are many positives to moving from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. First of all, it is generally lower cost of living. There are ways to reduce the cost of living, including rent, utilities, and even leisure activities.
Moreover, the lack of a state income tax is a major perk of moving to Neon City. As a result, you may be able to save more or feel more secure financially than you would have otherwise. As for climate, Las Vegas’s dry, sunny environment may make it more enticing than that of LA. There is much less precipitation in the city than in other parts of the country, resulting in scorching summers and moderate.