|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio apartment||$9,000 to $12,000|
|small apartment with 1-bedroom||$10,000 to $12,000|
|large house with 2-bedrooms||$12,000 to $15,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
The degree to which a move from San Francisco to North Carolina challenges you depends on a number of things, including your own situation and interests. Moving from San Francisco, California to North Carolina is a physically demanding task because of the great distance involved. This is especially true if you have a lot of things to move. That is why we highly recommend that you hire a reputable and full service moving company that has a many-year experience in performing such demanding tasks. It is vital for customers to know what they can expect when selecting our moving company.
There is how we operate:
- A client registers on a website.
- Schedule a move.
- Customers pack boxes on their own boxes.
- Movers will come and protect all furniture and put it on a truck.
- We will disassemble and reassemble each piece of furniture.
- All furniture will be wrapped in moving blankets.
- We will unload and unpack everything.
- Check to ensure that nothing is damaged or broken.
- The customer must make a full payment.
- That’s all.
Our Born to Move moving company specializes in maintaining moves of any complexity, delivering a stress-free moving experience. Our knowledgeable movers from San Francisco to North Carolina are known for providing professional moving assistance, accompanied by a wide range of services. Our fully licensed and insured moving company has access to all the tools and supplies required to transport your items without risk. Boxes of various dimensions, bubble wrap, moving blankets, and other such items are included.
How do San Francisco to North Carolina movers maintain a long-distance move?
If you hire experienced Born to Move movers, the process will go more quickly and easily, and you will not have to worry as much. Working with professional movers is an added price, but the advantages often outweigh the costs because you can relax and get the opportunity to focus on more associated things. All the moving tasks will be performed by our professional moving crew. It may include:
- Performing an on-site estimate. The final cost of a move is defined by its size. That is why it is important to perform an on-site estimate to assess the amount of things to be packed and transported.
- Packing customer’s valuable possessions and performing them for the upcoming transit. San Francisco to North Carolina movers pack items and disassemble large pieces of furniture, preparing them for the move.
- Loading the pre-packed items into the moving truck. Professional movers from our locally-based moving company can load a moving truck in a way that protects your items and maximizes available space.
- Traveling to your new home. If you took the most direct route from San Francisco to North Carolina, it would take you between 38 and 40 hours to drive there. However, this could change depending on the volume of traffic and other factors. That is why we have a few drivers to drive interchangeably and reach the final destination as soon as possible.
- Unloading the moving truck and unpacking the customer’s possessions. When you arrive at your new residence or place of business, movers from North Carolina to San Francisco can help you unload your possessions from the moving truck. Skilled moving experts may assist with unpacking and the assembly of household goods.
Hiring efficient Born to Move movers can protect your belongings from being broken during transport. We have the resources to safeguard your belongings from harm during transit and are covered by insurance in case of mishaps.
San Francisco to North Carolina pricing policy
You should keep in mind that the overall cost of your move to the aforementioned destination will rise in proportion to the quantity of your belongings. As a result, there is a possibility of slight pricing differences.
- For instance, moving a studio apartment can cost anywhere from $9,000 to $12,000.
- The average cost to move a small apartment with one bedroom is around $10,000 but the price may rise to $12,000 if you have lots of stuff.
- In case you are moving a large house with two bedrooms, you will pay between $12,000 and $15,000.
Moving from one point to the other will take four to six days.
Why do people move from San Francisco to North Carolina?
North Carolina has a lower cost of living than San Francisco, CA because of its cheaper housing, fewer taxes, and lower overall expenses. The cost of living is lower in North Carolina than it is in San Francisco, and there is a greater variety of housing options to choose from. Apart from that, the economy in North Carolina is robust and diversified, providing several chances for work in a wide variety of fields.
If you are looking to escape the high expense of living in San Francisco, consider making the move to North Carolina, where you can save money, find more reasonable housing, enjoy more open space, get closer to nature, expand your career options, and meet friendly new people.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price