|Size of the move||flat price range|
|2-bedroom apartment||$10,000 to $12,000|
|5+ bedroom large house||from $14,000|
|apartment with 3-bedrooms||$12,000 to $15,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Leaving behind friends, family, and a comfortable routine can be difficult emotionally during a long-distance move from San Francisco to Washington DC. Those who have loved ones still living where they now reside may find this particularly trying. Moreover, moving long distances can be difficult and time-consuming, so you will need to be prepared. This is a kind of move that is very difficult to perform on your own.
That is why more and more people opt for hiring a reputable full service moving company such as ours. It is important for customers to understand what they will experience when hiring our moving service.
Here is how we work:
- Clients sign up for a website.
- Schedule a move.
- Customers pack boxes on their own boxes.
- Movers will come and protect all furniture and put it on a truck.
- We will take apart and reassemble every piece of furniture.
- All furniture will be wrapped in moving blankets.
- We will unload and unpack everything.
- Check to ensure that nothing is damaged or cracked.
- The customer must pay the entire amount.
- All done.
Our Born to Move moving company specializes in maintaining moves of any complexity. No matter whether you are moving to Washington DC or somewhere in the proximity of San Francisco, our knowledgeable movers from San Francisco to
Washington DC will provide you with affordable moving assistance.
How do Born to Move movers perform a move from San Francisco to Washington DC?
Born to Move movers usually follow a particular moving pattern when performing a long-distance move. It includes the following tasks:
- Pre-move planning and organization aspects. A pre-move consultation, either in-person or online, allows our fully licensed and insured moving company to get a sense of the breadth and scale of the job. The movers’ quote will be determined by the number of objects being relocated, the total distance, and any additional services you require, all of which will be discussed during the consultation with the moving manager.
- Packing and preparing customer’s personal belongings for the move. Afterward, the movers from Washington DC to San Francisco will box up and clearly identify anything that needs to be moved. Our experts will utilize special free packing materials for fragile objects and double-check that everything is safely fastened down for the trip.
- Moving truck loading. The professional moving crew will load the truck once everything has been packed. A big truck outfitted with air-ride suspension and other safety elements will usually be used to reduce the likelihood of damage occurring during shipment.
- Transportation. After packing, the movers will drive the belongings from San Francisco to the nation’s capital. This could take from 4-6 days, depending on the difficulty and size of the move.
- Unloading. The San Francisco to Washington DC movers will unload all of your belongings upon arrival in Washington, DC, and distribute them to the appropriate rooms. They will also put back together any pieces of furniture that were taken apart before the transportation.
Our skilled team of moving experts will take care of everything, from packing to loading to driving to unloading, so the customer does not have to lift a finger. By doing so, not only do we deliver a stress-free moving experience, but also provide the client with the opportunity to focus on more important things at the time of moving.
San Francisco to Washington DC move pricing policy
As stated before, the final cost of your move will depend on various factors, one of them being the size of your move. The precise quote will be provided to you after our team of Born to Move movers will have performed an on-site estimate to assess how much stuff you are taking with you. For now, we are just providing a brief insight into the pricing policy of moves between San Francisco and Washington DC.
- For a two-bedroom apartment move, you are more likely to be charged from $10,000 to $12,000.
- Whereas moving a 5+ bedroom large house will cost you from $14,000.
- The minimum cost of moving a studio apartment equals $9,000.
- Whereas moving an apartment with three bedrooms can range from $12,000 to $15,000.
Advantages of obtaining a new home in Washington DC
The move from San Francisco to Washington, DC may result in a lower cost of living while opening up doors to new professional and personal experiences, cultural inquiry, and historical insight. Washington, DC is conveniently close to other East Coast cities like New York and Boston because of its location. Apart from that, you will discover a bunch of well-paid job opportunities; numerous chances in politics, government, and international organizations can be found in Washington, DC. Many innovative businesses and startups have set up shop there as well.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price