|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$11,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $16,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Moving from Los Angeles to New Orleans can be a big adjustment because of the time difference and the cultural differences between those two places. It means that you will have to find a moving service that can maintain long-distance move by providing you with a wide range of services.
Our fully licensed and insured moving company offers professional assistance, making sure to cover all the essential aspects associated with a long-distance moving process. We have worked in this field since 2016, maintaining moves of any complexity across the country.
One of the benefits of hiring a professional team of movers from Los Angeles to New Orleans lies in their working experience. Having performed thousands of moves so far, our professional moving crew has learned to deal with various situations. We know how to handle all the heavy lifting, avoiding potential injuries, and protecting fragile items during transit.
Things to anticipate when moving from Los Angeles to New Orleans
The aforementioned move is a challenging task that requires meticulous and careful planning. Our movers from New Orleans to Los Angeles follow a standard moving strategy that consists of the following tasks:
- The customer must register on the website of our locally-based moving company.
- It is an absolute must to select the preferred moving date and the moving services.
- The client packs all their personal belongings before our Born to Move movers arrive.
- The team of moving experts arrives at your old home in Los Angeles and prepares furniture for the move.
- Los Angeles to New Orleans movers disassemble large pieces of furniture before putting them into the moving truck.
- Fragile parts of furniture are wrapped with soft blankets.
- Upon the arrival at your new home in New Orleans, the movers unload the truck and unpack your valuable possessions.
- We double-check everything that has been transported to make sure there is no damage.
- The customer pays for the performed service.
- Our part here is done.
Relocating is often a strenuous and time-consuming undertaking. We believe that hiring skilled movers from our full service moving company is a great time saver. If you decide to work with our skilled experts to help with your move to the Big Easy, they will have all the resources they need to get the job done quickly and effectively.
Lost Angeles to New Orleans price tag
It is hard to know how much exactly it will cost you to move from Los Angeles to New Orleans for there is a range of factors that ought to be taken into account. To define the exact moving cost, our Born to Move movers assess the size of your move by performing an on-site estimate. This helps us provide you with an accurate quote and select a moving truck that can handle your belongings without damage. However, as a company with a long reputation in the field, we can give you a detailed insight into the price tag of our services. Here are some approximate prices to help you get acquainted with our pricing structure.
- For a large one-bedroom apartment move, you are expected to pay between $10,000 and $11,000.
- Whereas a three-bedroom apartment move will cost you from $11,000 to $15,000.
- If you are moving a four-bedroom house, you will be charged at least $12,000, but the price may rise to $17,000 if you bring along lots of personal stuff.
The delivery time range between Los Angeles and New Orleans equals three-four days.
Why move from Los Angeles to New Orleans
Outdoor enthusiasts will like New Orleans’ proximity to the Gulf Coast, where they can go boating, fishing, or exploring the region’s marshes and nature reserves. The city’s temperate climate also makes it possible to have festivals and other outdoor gatherings even through the winter. Furthermore, New Orleans is home to some truly remarkable examples of architecture, the French Quarter and the Garden District in particular. The city’s unique and scenic character is a result of its old architecture, wrought-iron balconies, and picturesque streetscapes.
When opposed to the frenetic pace of the City of Angels, the mood in New Orleans is decidedly more chill. The “Big Easy” moniker was given to New Orleans because of the relaxed pace of life and the importance placed on appreciating good cuisine, drink, and company. For those in search of a more relaxed and stress-free way of life, this change of scenery may be just the ticket.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price