|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$3,000 - $3,700|
|small 1 bedroom||$3,200 - $3,900|
|large 1 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$4,000 - $5,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$4,500 - $5,500|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,500 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $6,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Moving from Los Angeles to Phoenix may represent a big challenge for you, but it also brings you a lot of great new possibilities in a new place. If that is the case, you might want to start making your new home as pleasant as soon as possible. The last thing you need at the end of a long day of moving is for your household goods to be damaged in transit or to arrive late. That is why our full service moving company highly recommends hiring our experienced movers from Los Angeles to Phoenix to provide you with professional assistance, minimizing the likelihood of damage or loss to your goods.
Moving may be a difficult and time-consuming project. Hiring experts from the field will free you up to focus on other parts of the move, such as arranging for utilities, alerting service providers, and taking care of personal business. We have operated in the field since 2016, which means that our professional moving crew has enough experience to maintain the move on a professional and efficient level, delivering a stress-free moving experience. In order for your long-distance moving to go well, please read the reviews on our company’s website.
Los Angeles to Phoenix moving process
What to expect from your relocation from Los Angeles to Phoenix when working with our fully licensed and insured moving service? A move is performed in a few essential steps that altogether create a moving pattern and strategy our movers follow. Depending on the requirements of our customers, the moving plan is prone to changes, but we make sure that its core elements remain the same:
- Creating a personal account on the website of our professional moving service in Los Angeles.
- Scheduling the moving date in accordance with the customer’s time management.
- The customer packs their valuable possessions before the arrival of our movers from Phoenix to Los Angeles.
- The team of skilled and well-equipped Los Angeles to Phoenix movers comes to your place to pack the items into the moving truck of the appropriate size and prepare furniture for the upcoming transit.
- Disassembling large pieces of furniture.
- The movers wrap fragile furniture pieces into soft moving blankets to protect their surface.
- Arriving in Phoenix, the movers unload the truck and unpack the client’s stuff.
- All the things are checked to avoid any damage.
- The customer makes the payment for the performed moving service.
- The moving process is successfully finished.
Keep in mind that without training and safety gear, moving heavy and cumbersome objects can be dangerous. But our Born to Move movers can securely lift and transport heavy items due to their professional training and strength.
Defining Los Angeles to Phoenix moving cost
The final moving cost from Los Angeles to Phoenix is defined by the size of the move. Our team performs an on-site estimate to provide each customer with a precise moving cost. To give you an idea of how much you will be charged for your move, here is a brief insight into our pricing policy.
- The minimal cost of a studio move equals $3,000, the price may rise to $3,700, depending on its size.
- If you are moving a small two-bedroom apartment, the price may fluctuate between $3,600 and $4,000.
- Be prepared to be charged anywhere between $4,500 and $5,500 for two-bedroom house relocation.
All your personal belongings will be carefully delivered to Phoenix, AZ, on the next day.
Benefits of moving from Los Angeles to Phoenix
In comparison to Los Angeles, there are many things that make Phoenix more appealing to the former residents of LA that consider moving there. First of all, The Valley has great amenities for families, including parks, playgrounds, and schools. There are a variety of family-friendly areas and communities to choose from in this city. Moreover, Phoenix is a significant city, although it is not as densely populated as Los Angeles. This may lead to less congestion in public areas, a slower pace of life, and larger dwellings.
Phoenix has a rich cultural scene. It is home to numerous museums, theaters, and concert halls, all of which contribute to the city’s thriving cultural environment. Throughout the year, the city plays host to a plethora of festivals and events that pay homage to the city’s rich cultural heritage. Sports fans will be pleased to know that Phoenix is home to numerous major league teams.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price