Leaving the beauty parlor at the end of the universe to the snow-capped volcanic mountains in Washington State is a story you need to share. Moving cross country, however, isn’t a burden you should carry alone. Let our movers from Los Angeles to Washington State help you turn this into a relaxed experience, like a waterfall video in the background.
Even if you’re a DIY-er, you’ll still want to work with Born To Move movers. As expert movers in the moving industry, we have a checklist of things for you to DIY. But when it comes to moving, you’ll need assistance, so you don’t get overwhelmed and question yourself, DI-WHY?!
Let’s Get You Moving
Long-distance moving and dealing with long-distance movers can get exhausting. But not with Born To Move; our company offers customized services to make long-distance moving easier for our customers. Let’s start with the worst aspect of moving anywhere. Packing. When our team of movers comes over, they will have boxes and packing supplies to keep your things safe.
Our expert movers will pack up all your things, put them in a moving truck, and drive you and your furniture to Los Angeles. Then, they’ll help you unload and put away the boxes. If you know where to put everything, our movers will even set the biggest things on your list in the right place. As a token of a job well done, sit down with us for a drink; our company movers would love to hear why you left Los Angeles. Is the scenery in Washington State more enticing? You tell us!
Moving cross country from Los Angeles, you will need long-term storage at a low cost. You might want to keep your fragile things safe by putting them in a box that can control the temperature and humidity of their contents. Our company’s top-quality moving storage boxes will get your furniture and other household items to your new home in Washington State safely.
A Checklist for You
Movers swoop in at the last minute for relocating your belongings, but you have a lot to do yourself in Los Angeles! As expert movers, we made a checklist for you to follow whether you hire movers from Los Angeles to Washington State or movers from Washington State to Los Angeles.
- Discover the local area before moving and get to work on any Washington house repairs if required.
- Make sure to photograph all of your possessions (including clothing, kitchenware, and electrical devices) and include them on your moving to Washington checklist. The more organized you are, the less likely you are to forget anything at home or get confused about where things go after moving.
- Get rid of clutter before you start packing for Washington. Host a garage sale in your Los Angeles home, where heavy things such as couches, dining tables, washers and dryers, and other large furniture items can be sold alongside more ordinary home items such as clothing and toys.
- Start cleaning your house and check for any clauses that will keep your security deposit from reaching you. How many months beforehand do you have to notify your current landlord?
- After getting rid of any junk, it’s time to start organizing and labeling things to segregate things you need from what you won’t need in Washington.
- Be sure you pack and carry all your most critical documents, including your birth certificate, passport, medical records, and insurance information.
- Make sure that your new address in Washington is reflected in all your financial and other critical accounts.
- To avoid being overwhelmed, grab a calendar, and divide the items on your moving and mover duty checklist among different days.
- Create a package with all the necessities to spend your first night at your new place after moving.
- Ensure that you have contacted your new area’s utility providers to confirm that you will have access to running water, power, cable TV, and the internet upon your arrival from Los Angeles.
- Before the movers come to wrap and load your appliances, give them a good cleaning.
Give our movers a call at least a week before your moving date. Our company can give you a cost estimate, and our movers will need time to prepare the packing materials. Allot a few days of your calendar a week before moving to spend with close friends and relatives that live close by. Have a good amount of time to say your goodbyes before moving on to your next exciting adventure!
Tips from Moving Experts
So, you’ve taken some measures to move, but did you cover them all?
Make sure to include subscriptions, medical records, and other services that will require updating in Los Angeles as you create your relocating checklist. Stop procrastinating and cancel those subscriptions before moving. If you don’t own a boat, you don’t need a boat weekly. Think about what you’ll really need when you get to Washington.
Notify your existing gas, electric, and cable providers in Los Angeles of your impending relocation to Washington State, and double-check with your new home’s utility company to ensure that they will be ready for your arrival.
Any rental agreement in Los Angeles, whether it’s a house or an apartment in Los Angeles, may require you to give notice prior to the lease’s expiration. See how much time you need to give your landlord before moving out.
Schedule any emergency visits to the vet or the doctor in Los Angeles, as well as any routine checkups for you and your family a week before moving. It is important to find a new doctor in your new region and to have your records transferred to them.
Our Price Structure
We don’t charge extra for unpacking, moving, and placing your furniture in your new Washington home. We also cover packing supplies, tolls, fuel surcharges, as well as all the questions you have for us. Our movers answer them and do the rest because we value you as a customer and want to provide the best possible moving experience.
The price you are charged covers moving the distance and the luggage involved in the move.
Our movers work in a fully licensed and insured moving company, Born To Move. Our local teams are in most major locations, including Los Angeles and Washington State. So, you can hire Movers from Washington State to Los Angeles, the other way around, or move anywhere in the country at an affordable cost! The bottom line, your belongings are safe with us. Reach out and see for yourself!
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price