|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$3,000 - $3,700|
|small 1 bedroom||$3,200 - $3,900|
|large 1 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$3,600 - $4,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$4,000 - $5,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$4,000 - $5,500|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$4,500 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $6,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
It is possible for you to sustain injuries if you do not possess the appropriate movement equipment when performing a DIY move. To begin, you have to be familiar with the correct technique for lifting the big goods. Lifting with your back alone puts you at risk for a serious injury and should be avoided at all costs. Instead, you ought to perform the action while kneeling down. Or simply consider hiring our best movers from New York City to Virginia if you are looking towards alleviating all the stress associated with your upcoming relocation.
When you select our Born to Move moving company that provides full-service relocation maintenance, you can kick back, relax, and watch while trained professionals load and unload your packed possessions. Even with the assistance of friends and family members, moving boxes and large pieces of furniture up and down stairs on your own represents a great challenge. It is in your best interest to hire our professionals to manage loading and unloading, especially if there are stairs involved or if you have a long distance to transport items. Continue reading to find out about all the nuances involved in the move from New York City to Virginia.
The moving process made easier with our professional moving crew
Long-distance moves involve their own set of difficulties, making them more challenging than local moves. Moving a long distance necessitates careful preparation and organization. Planning the route and the time it will take to transfer your belongings over a long distance is an important consideration. Your personal travel arrangements to your new place of residence are a part of this. That is why our skilled movers from Virginia to New York City are trained to plan everything ahead by following a particular moving pattern:
- The customer must create a personal account on our website.
- It is necessary to select the moving date and appropriate moving services.
- The customer must pack all their valuable possessions before the arrival of our professional moving crew.
- The task of our Born to Move movers is to load client’s pre-packed possessions into the moving truck of the right size.
- We disassemble furniture, protect it with moving blankets and prepare for the upcoming transportation.
- Once everything has been prepared for transit, we hit the road according to the previously discussed schedule.
- Once our professional moving crew reaches its final destination in Virginia, we unload the truck and unpack all the stuff.
- Having thoroughly checked everything, our Born to Move movers receive payment for the service delivered.
- All done.
Movers who offer full-service maintenance can take care of more than simply loading, unloading and transporting your belongings. They will also unpack your possessions, construct furniture, install appliances, transport your vehicle, and provide other related services if required. Our full service moving company can fulfill all of your requirements with a single trip to your new home.
How much does it cost to hire our Born to Move movers?
The size of your move from New York City to Virginia will define its final moving cost. First, our New York City to Virginia movers need to perform an on-site estimate that will help them determine the volume of your belongings, define the precise moving cost, and select the moving truck of the appropriate size. For now, we can provide you with a few examples of how much our fully licensed and insured service charges to help you plan your budget.
- Moving a three-bedroom apartment will cost you from $4,000 to $5,000.
- Whereas moving cost of a four-bedroom house ranges between $6,000 and $7,000.
- Be prepared to be charged anywhere between $3,600 and $4,000 when moving a large one-bedroom apartment.
Contact our specialists for more information regarding the price of your move.
Reasons to consider Virginia your new home
Safe communities, excellent educational opportunities, and welcoming neighborhoods all contribute to Virginia’s reputation as a family-friendly state.
As for the climate, if you do not like New York City’s cold, snowy winters, you might like Virginia’s four-season climate better. Apart from that, Virginia has a much lower cost of living than New York City, especially when it comes to housing.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price