|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$4,400 - $5,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$4,600 - $5,200|
|large 1 bedroom||$4,800 - $5,300|
|small 2 bedroom||$4,800 - $5,300|
|large 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$5,000 - $6,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $6,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $8,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Planning and preparation are the keys to a smooth move from Bluegrass State to New Jersey. Packing efficiently, disassembling furniture, and maneuvering through tight corridors and staircases are all tasks that professional movers are trained to perform. You may have trouble with logistics and inefficient use of space and resources if they are not involved, which is another reason why you should hire a reputable and professional moving service in Kentucky State.
The best solution, in this case, would be hiring a team of professional moving crew employed at our Born to Move moving company. We specialize in maintaining short- and long-distance moves regardless of their complexity, taking into account all key aspects of the moving process. It is risky to move heavy furniture in confined spaces like stairwells or hallways. But our expert movers from Kentucky State to New Jersey know how to securely lift heavy objects and have the tools necessary to do so. Moreover, we believe that it is crucial to remain calm and organized during the move to ensure smooth relocation and a stress-free moving experience.
Kentucky State to New Jersey moving procedure
Having a moving strategy can help you keep your bearings when you move. Timelines, priorities, and detailed records can all be made with its help. This guarantees that nothing is forgotten or left out, making for a smoother and more effective move. Our movers follow a particular pattern and we always introduce our customers to the moving tasks to be performed during the move. What does a moving procedure usually include?
- Registering for an individual profile on our full service moving company’s website.
- Choosing the most practical moving day and moving services in accordance with customer’s requirements.
- Packing before the arrival of movers from New Jersey to Kentucky State.
- The team of moving experts arrives and starts setting up the furniture and other items to be loaded into the previously selected moving truck.
- Disassembling bulky items and pieces of furniture so they may be slid through small openings without being damaged.
- Protecting delicate items from potential scratches and other damage during transport by wrapping them in soft moving blankets.
- The Kentucky State to New Jersey movers unload the moving truck and unpack the client’s packed possessions.
- The movers double-check everything to make sure no harm or damage has been done to the customer’s belongings during transportation.
- We receive the payment for the job done.
- Our part here comes to an end.
Having a strategy in place before you move might help reduce the stress you feel during the process. The process of moving can be made more bearable by dividing it up into smaller, more specific activities. This helps you feel less helpless and more in charge of the situation.
Kentucky State to New Jersey moving cost to help you plan your budget
- Moving costs for moving a one-bedroom apartment equal $6,000.
- Moving a two-bedroom apartment will cost you approximately $8,300.
- A three-bedroom apartment move cost equals $9,500.
Keep in mind the size of your possessions defines the final cost of your long-distance move to New Jersey, and thus, the aforementioned prices can increase. Feel free to contact us directly to receive a moving quote from our experts based on the size and weight of your move. The Born to Move movers of our professional moving service in Kentucky State usually come to customer’s old house to assess how many things there are to be transported. The results of the procedure define the final moving cost and also help us select the moving truck that could easily accommodate all customer’s valuable possessions.
Moving from Kentucky State to New Jersey benefits
It is not a secret that Kentucky State is one of the most beautiful states in the country due to its rich history, cultural significance, and other aspects. Nevertheless, locals often opt for New Jersey due to its vast job opportunities, well-developed healthcare, and other benefits. Numerous gorgeous beaches and beach villages can be found throughout New Jersey’s varied Atlantic coast. Cape May, Wildwood, Ocean City, and Long Beach Island are popular vacation spots because of the abundance of outdoor activities available there throughout the summer. Moreover, New Jersey is a major player in the technology and industrial sectors. Several of the largest pharmaceutical corporations have their headquarters there. The state is also a major player in the field of biotechnology and is a center for research in the biological sciences.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price