|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$11,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $16,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Couches and other large objects can be challenging to move through doorways, hallways, and staircases without damaging, dropping, or scraping them. Consider hiring someone from our fully licensed and insured service for our movers are skilled in the usage of safety gear such as moving blankets and other protectors that will ensure safe lifting and transportation. Some people might not have access to that equipment, but we believe that the way you lift makes a huge difference as well.
Instead, allow our knowledgeable movers from New York City to Houston to handle your forthcoming move to Houston. Having operated since 2016, we have learned to maintain moves regardless of their complexity. We do all the heavy lifting and know how to transport customer’s valuable possessions without damaging or even scratching them. Keep reading to find out about how we work and what to expect from your move.
Moving to Houston with the assistance of a professional moving crew
Movers with good organizational abilities can foresee and solve any problems that may develop throughout the relocation process. Moving will go more smoothly if they prepare ahead of time for potential obstacles like traffic jams, difficult entry locations, and bad weather. In this case, you can rely on our movers from Houston to New York City that will maintain a move according to the previously developed efficient strategy.
- Before accessing its tools, our customers must first create an account on our website.
- The client is required to select both the moving date and the relocation services that are best suited to their requirements and the specifics of the move.
- To get everything ready for the next step of the journey, the customer needs to make sure that all of their personal items are packed up before our professional moving crew arrives to maintain the moving process any further.
- When our Born to Move movers get to your old home, we take apart large furniture and load it into the moving truck.
- Moving blankets are used to preserve the more delicate pieces of furniture.
- Once we finally make it to your new home in Houston, our task is to unload the truck and then begin the process of unpacking the customer’s belongings.
- We verify all possessions to make sure that nothing is damaged.
- The movers receive payment for the service they rendered.
- We successfully completed the moving task.
Last but not least, being assisted by our full service moving company might help you save time and money. Additionally, using local movers enables you to spend more time with your loved ones.
The moving expenses associated with a long-distance move to Houston
The scale of your relocation will have a significant impact on the final cost. The size of the moving truck our professional moving crew reserves for your relocation is determined in part by how much stuff you expect to bring with you. As a result, we cannot provide you with exact figures just yet, but we can give you some examples to help you get a sense of the kind of budget you will need for the move.
- Our costs for relocating a one-bedroom apartment are $9,000, and those for a two-bedroom unit are $10,000.
- If you need professional New York City to Houston movers to help you relocate a three-bedroom apartment, you may expect to pay between $12,000 and $14,000.
The movers will require up to four days to relocate all of your stuff to their new home, taking into consideration the distance between New York City and Houston, Texas.
Things that make Houston an attractive place for new residents
Over 2.3 million people call Houston, Texas, home, making it the fourth most populous city in the United States. It is the most populous metropolis in Texas and the entire southern United States.
Houston’s nickname “Space City” comes from the fact that the Johnson Space Center is located there. It was crucial to the Apollo program and is an important center for space research and exploration today.
One of the most multicultural cities in America is Houston. Because of the wide variety of cultures represented there, it is often called the “most diverse city” or a “melting pot.” Houston is a cosmopolitan city since its residents speak more than 145 different languages.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price