|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$4,800 - $5,200|
|small 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $5,500|
|large 1 bedroom||$5,000 - $6,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$5,000 - $6,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$5,500 - $6,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$6,000 - $7,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,000 - $7,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$6,500 - $8,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $7,500|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Any move may be both exciting and nerve-wracking because of the new possibilities it brings and the obstacles it also introduces. When you move on your own, you get to decide how and when things are moved. A self-move is an action that puts you in control of the situation. In a literal sense. But not everything is so perfect with a DIY move.
One of the most significant changes in a person’s life is moving, and this is no exception. Finding a suitable new residence, transferring all of one’s worldly things to a new location, leaving behind friends and familiarity, adjusting to a new environment, etc. are just some of the many difficulties that accompany relocation. The actual process of moving might be stressful as well; you will need to box everything up, figure out the best method to get it to your new house, set it up, etc. There are just so many things to do, especially if you are moving over great distances. Thus, consider hiring the best movers from New York City to Tennessee for a stress-free moving experience.
Our Born to Move moving company has operated in the field since 2016, focusing on the needs of our customers, as well as the peculiarities of their moves. We are here to adjust our moving plan in accordance with your needs, alleviating all the stress associated with the moving process.
How does our professional moving crew maintain a move?
Keep in mind that any moving process represents a bunch of tasks that are performed gradually. Knowing when to do them at the right time will save you from chaos, allowing you to remain organized and efficient throughout the move. Our movers from Tennessee to New York City follow a well-established moving plan to maintain your move on a professional level:
- Sign up on the website of our Born to Move moving company.
- Select the preferred moving date and choose the most suitable moving services.
- Gather and pack your valuable possessions to get them ready to be loaded into the moving truck when our professional moving crew arrives.
- Once our Born to Move movers arrive, they will disassemble large furniture and protect its surface with soft moving blankets.
- Everything is loaded into the moving truck previously reserved by our professional moving crew.
- Heading off to your new home in Tennessee once everything has been prepared for transit.
- Upon arrival, we unload the truck and unpack your things, double-checking every item.
- If no damage has been made, the customer pays for the service.
- The moving process has been successfully completed.
If you decide to move without hiring professionals, you run the risk of damaging your goods and maybe injuring yourself or others. Skill and experience are required for tasks like moving heavy furniture, traversing narrow hallways and stairwells, and packing fragile objects.
Moving expenses for moves from New York City to Tennessee
- For a one-bedroom apartment in New York City, a full-service move could cost from $2,000 to $5,000.
- While a move for a three- or four-bedroom house could cost around $5,000 to $8,000 or more.
Please make sure to reach our New York City to Tennessee movers in advance so that we could provide you with the precise moving cost by performing all the necessary procedures that will define it. Within just a few days, all your valuable possessions will be transported from your old place to your new home in Tennessee.
Why move from New York City to Tennessee in the first place
Some individuals may consider Tennessee their new home because of its affordable housing options. Homeownership is more within reach for many Tennesseans because Tennessee housing costs are far cheaper than those in New York City. In addition, there may be fewer potential tenants and lower prices in the leasing market.
Tennessee is also known for its Southern hospitality. The quick pace and often impersonal character of city life can be a welcome relief from Tennessee’s welcoming locals, easygoing way of life, and southern hospitality.
The Great Smoky Mountains, innumerable lakes, and pristine parks all contribute to Tennessee’s reputation as a scenic paradise. Tennessee may be the perfect place for you if you enjoy being outdoors and participating in activities like hiking, fishing, camping, and boating.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price