|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$11,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $16,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Your belongings are the very least of your worries. Packing your belongings may seem overwhelming if this is your first relocation, but making sure they are properly protected is an even bigger challenge. What if you damage pricey belongings? The cost of fixing them will likely be high. It will cost a lot of money to replace them. Some things are so rare or hard to come by that they cannot even be replaced. Allow our skilled and many-year experienced movers from New York City to Utah to take initiative in their hands and maintain your long-distance relocation.
Hiring Born to Move movers is more cost-effective than performing a move by yourself. Moving on your own requires more time, effort, and money than hiring our professional moving company. It takes a lot of effort to maintain a long-distance move. Our full service Born to Move moving company offers affordable assistance where our professional moving crew performs all the tasks while you can focus on other relevant aspects of your relocation.
Relocating confidently with our professional moving crew
Any moving process consists of tasks that are gradually performed. Our professional moving crew usually follows a particular pattern that involves such duties, as:
- Establishing your individual profile on the website of our fully licensed and insured moving company, which provides a comprehensive selection of different moving services.
- Planning the timing of your move and choosing the moving services that are best suited to the particulars of your relocation are two important steps to take.
- Getting everything packed up in preparation for the arrival of our professional moving crew.
- Entrusting the loading of the truck and the disassembly of all of the furniture to experienced movers who will transport your belongings with meticulous care to their new home. This will ensure that none of your belongings will be damaged during the journey.
- Ensuring that each piece of fragile furniture is wrapped in moving blankets before being loaded into the truck before the move begins.
- When we finally get to your new location in Utah, the first thing that we do is unload the truck and then unpack everything.
- A second, more in-depth examination of all of your belongings is carried out by an expert crew that takes their time with the process.
- Receiving payment from our customer.
- The moving process comes to an end.
Expert movers from Utah to New York City have extensive training and experience in the moving process. They possess the knowledge in moving everything from studio apartments to mansions, so they know how to efficiently pack and transfer your items. Expert movers can protect your valuables during transport since they know how to handle fragile objects like artwork, antiques, and glassware.
The pricing tag for long-distance moves from New York City to Utah
- The cost of moving a small apartment from New York City to Utah with one bedroom will cost you from $10,000 to $11,000.
- While the cost of moving a large two-bedroom apartment ranges between $10,000 and $11,000.
- With the assistance of our New York City to Utah movers, it is possible to relocate a three-bedroom house for a price that ranges between $11,000 and $16,000.
These are just a few examples of how much our full service moving company charges to help you think about the expenditures associated with your long-distance move. It is important to keep in mind that the delivery timeframes can take up to four days because of the substantial distance involved.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us so that we can provide you with a free estimate for your move. Our trained and experienced moving staff will carry out all of the essential procedures to determine the scope of your relocation and will price our services accordingly.
Why move from New York City to Utah
The cost of living in Utah is substantially less expensive than the cost of living in New York City. This includes the cost of groceries, transportation, accommodation, and any other necessary utilities.
The state of Utah is well-known for its breathtaking natural landscapes, which include a total of five national parks, a variety of state parks, and a large number of trails suitable for hiking and bicycling. Utah may appeal to you more if you are someone who enjoys being outside.
When compared to New York City, Utah typically has lower crime rates, which is something that families or individuals looking to relocate there may find to be an essential consideration.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price