|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$5,500 - $6,500|
|small 1 bedroom||$6,500 - $7,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|small 2 bedroom||$6,800 - $7,300|
|large 2 bedroom||$7,000 - $7,500|
|3 bedroom apt||$7,000 - $8,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,000 - $8,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$7,500 - $8,500|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$8,000 - $9,500|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $9,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
DIY moves run the risk of breaking things or, even worse, injuring people. Moving big objects, like furniture, need not only physical strength but also the appropriate tools and knowledge.
Not only do movers from New York City to Florida provide manpower, but they also have years of moving knowledge and know just how to transfer a sofa down a flight of stairs or move a piano without harming it in any way. Why attempt a DIY relocation and run the risk of injuring your back or twisting your ankle when you can simply hire our professionals to handle it for you?
Our fully licensed and insured service has been delivering moving assistance since 2016. Thousands of satisfied customers drastically changed their lives with our professional moving crew and received a stress-free moving experience. Keep on reading to find out how we work and how much our Born to Move moving company charges the customers.
Efficient stress-free move to Florida made possible by best Born to Move movers
When performing a move, our professional moving crew tends to follow a particular moving pattern. Such a wisely-developed strategy allows us to remain organized and finish all the procedures gradually. To begin the process, our potential customer will need to perform a few steps:
- Create a personal account on our online service.
- Select the most convenient date for your upcoming move to Florida and choose the moving services.
- Make sure to pack all your things before the arrival of our movers from Florida to New York City.
- Our Born to Move movers will load the truck with your pre-packed possessions.
- We will prepare all the furniture for transportation by carefully disassembling it.
- Fragile pieces are wrapped in moving blankets to avoid any damage.
- We hit the road only after we make sure everything has been loaded into the moving truck safely to avoid damage during transit.
- Arriving in Florida, our professional moving crew does all the unloading and unpacking.
- The movers check your possessions once again to make sure nothing is broken.
- The team receives payment after all the procedures have been successfully finished.
- All done.
Want to give your priceless possessions extra attention? We will do as you ask. Rely on our skilled Born to Move movers to protect your priceless possessions. Take advantage of the chance because not many companies provide this kind of service. You can be certain that your artwork or piano will be kept safe and secure if you employ our experienced team. We will make sure to use specialized packing and lifting procedures to prevent damage and breakage.
The pricing structure for moves from New York City to Florida
The moving services of our fully licensed and insured company are considered affordable and thus available to anyone willing to move from New York City to Florida. Our customers receive the precise moving cost only after our New York City to Florida movers assess the amount of stuff required to be safely transported to their final destination. But right now, we can provide you with an insight into the pricing structure for long-distance moves. The following information will help you plan your moving budget.
- Moving a one-bedroom apartment to Florida will cost you $7,000.
- While for moving a two-bedroom flat you will be charged $8,000.
- In case the volume of your belongings exceeds the average and you are planning on moving a three-bedroom apartment, expect to be charged $9,000.
The delivery time equals two days.
Why move to Florida
Despite the fact that New York City is a significant economic hub with several job openings, some people may discover better employment prospects in Florida. Economic growth in Florida can be attributed to the state’s robust hospitality, medical, technological, and aerospace industries.
A more casual and easygoing way of life is commonly associated with coastal areas in Florida. Those in search of a change of scenery may be drawn to the state for its many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, such as its beaches, golf courses, and water sports.
Housing, taxes, and other general living costs in New York City are notoriously high. In contrast, the cost of living in Florida is typically lower, making the state an attractive alternative for individuals trying to cut costs.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price