|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$1,950 - $2,200|
|small 1 bedroom||$2,300 - $2,600|
|large 1 bedroom||$2,600 - $2,900|
|small 2 bedroom||$2,600 - $3,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$3,000 - $4,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$3,200 - $4,200|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,200 - $4,200|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$3,900 - $4,900|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$5,000 - $7,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $6,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Moving from Diamond State to New Jersey is a short-distance move. Yet, some challenges and unexpected obstacles can occur if an individual does not have enough moving experience to conduct the move. We recommend you hiring our skilled team of movers from Delaware State to New Jersey for a stress-free moving experience. While working with the experts from our full service moving company, you will be able to focus on other more important aspects of your forthcoming relocation, such as cleaning the property, settling into a new home, and so on.
Stress-free moving experience when relocating from Delaware State to New Jersey
As part of the services available in our fully licensed and insured company, our many-year experienced movers usually devise a moving strategy. A well-thought-out and well-organized plan is essential for a successful move. We usually follow a particular pattern prone to change that consists of the tasks listed below:
- Clients first have to sign up for our services on the Born to Move moving company website.
- The customer is prompted to choose a moving date that is convenient for them and a set of moving services that best meet their needs.
- Please have all of your items packed and ready for our movers from New Jersey to Delaware State to come.
- Our professional moving crew packs the client’s furniture and other belongings into a moving truck reserved exclusively for the move to New Jersey.
- Delaware State to New Jersey movers disassemble large furniture to make the most of the space in the truck.
- Moving blankets are used to safeguard fragile furniture.
- Our expert Born to Move movers will unload and unpack all of your belongings.
- We check customer’s possessions to make sure nothing has been damaged on the road.
- The moving experts receive payment for the service provided.
- The procedure is completed.
Physically and mentally, moving can be highly demanding. As the movers take care of the heavy lifting, you can focus on other important things like spending time with your family and taking care of your own needs during this transitional period. This could mean doing anything from assisting the youngsters in adjusting to the move to making sure the pets are comfortable in their new home.
How much will you spend on your short-distance move from Delaware State to New Jersey?
While it is crucial to be introduced to the pricing policy of a moving company, it is a challenge to provide a precise relocation cost without having previously evaluated the size of the customer’s move. But to help you form your moving budget, we are giving a few examples of how much you are likely to be charged when moving from Delaware State to New Jersey.
- Moving a one-bedroom apartment will cost you $3,000.
- Moving an apartment with two bedrooms equals $3,800.
- Preparing for a short-distance move for a three-bedroom apartment, expect to pay $4,500.
The aforementioned prices are prone to change, thus, to receive the precise moving cost based on the volume of your belongings, contact our Born to Move moving company to request an on-site estimate.
Reasons to consider New Jersey your new home
Delaware State is commonly known by its nickname The First State as it was the first state to ratify the Constitution of the United States. Today it is a beautiful place, considered both an industrial and farming state. However, striving for some changes in life, individuals may consider New Jersey their new home, and rightly so. The place is distinguished by vast job opportunities, rich history, breathtaking views, and other appealing aspects.
Do you look forward to the first snowfall of the year, or do you prefer the gradual cool down as summer gives way to fall? No matter what time of year you prefer, you can experience all four seasons in New Jersey. Outdoor activities never run out. You can go skiing or snow tubing in the winter, biking or hiking in the spring, and surfing or swimming at the beach in the summer.
Despite being one of the most populous states, New Jersey does not have a particularly crowded vibe. In fact, there is a wide variety of housing options available in the state’s beautiful small towns and suburban communities. Most residents can walk to the town’s bustling commercial district, which is filled with shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price