|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $12,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $12,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $12,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $12,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$12,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
If you are moving to San Francisco from Portland, Maine, you’ll need to find a reputable mover in the moving industry. There are many moving companies in San Francisco, but finding the right one can save you time and frustration down the road.
Born to Move is one of the leading San Francisco moving companies. If you intend to move, you should know that we offer services from Portland to California and back, so we do both directions, no matter where you live! Here is why we are the ideal company for you.
Pricing for Portland Movers
Long-distance moving costs are the key consideration for people hiring Portland or San Francisco movers. Local and interstate movers will give you an estimate of the total costs.
Not all companies offer a free quote for the price. At Born To Move, you can get a free estimate both online and at our locations. This is important so that you can budget your long-distance move accordingly.
Other costs you may incur are packing supplies, necessary supplies and any additional services that you purchase from your local movers. Thus, getting a free quote before you choose moving professionals is crucial.
At Born to Move, we cover many of the long-distance costs such as gas and tolls. We also offer free packing supplies such as tape. Anyway, you may be charged for boxes, depending on the amount of stuff to be moved.
What We Do as San Francisco Movers
Professional movers from Born to Move are available to help you with all of your moving needs, whether you’re moving across town in San Francisco, CA, or across the country. Our cross-country movers can handle everything from packing and unpacking to transporting your items to their new destination.
They are also trained in the safest and most effective ways to move your items so that they don’t get damaged in transit or during the moving process itself. We’re licensed and insured, and so are your belongings. We also offer storage solutions in case you’re not moving all your belongings.
No matter what type of moving service you need, our cross-country movers will be able to accommodate you perfectly at a price that will work within your budget and timeline. Better yet, there are no hidden costs such as gas, mileage or toll fees!
The List of Our Moving Company Services
At Born To Move, we deliver the complete moving experience. Here are some services we offer:
- We pack up your belongings with professional supplies so that they remain secure while in transportation and unpack them upon arrival;
- Our best movers disassemble your furniture; breakable items are packed with extreme caution and labeled carefully;
- Once we reach our destination, we’ll also reassemble your furniture and get rid of any junk left over after the move;
- Each interstate mover carefully loads every single item in the moving truck, preventing any damage;
- Our company offers commercial moving; you can be sure that your stuff, be it some special equipment or fine prints, will be delivered safe and sound;
- All costs while transporting the goods, such as fuel, are covered. Moreover, we are licensed and insured, so you do not have to worry about lost, damaged or stolen items.
The full-service process is designed to make life easier for our customers in San Francisco, CA, and other cities.
While we intend to take care of much of the moving process for you, you can also take some steps to make the process easier. The most important of them are:
- Before hiring us, you can get a free moving quote on what the trip will cost you (available on the website). We have several plans to meet every client’s unique needs, and you can set a budget that is feasible for you;
- Schedule the move with us in advance so that we can take care of everything from there on and you remain relieved.
We also offer free moving estimates from San Francisco to Portland, as we do both directions!
Our moving company will pack everything up for you and put it into storage in San Francisco, CA, or wherever you reside until your first visit back home. We are highly experienced in moving, so you do not have to worry about anything. Leave all your moving worries to our team!
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price