|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio apartment||$9,000 to $12,000|
|small 2-bedroom apartment||$10,000 to $12,000|
|apartment with 3-bedrooms||$12,000 to $15,000|
|large 3-bedroom house||$12,000 to $17,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Considering moving from San Francisco, CA to Charlotte, NC? Our Born to Move moving company is here to offer professional assistance from the best movers from San Francisco to Charlotte and a bunch of moving services designed to organize the move of any complexity. It is important for people to have an understanding of what they are in for when using our moving company.
Here is our operation:
- The client signs up for a service via the web.
- Schedule a move.
- Customers pack boxes on their own boxes.
- Movers will come and protect all furniture and put it on a truck.
- We will dismantle and reassemble each piece of furniture.
- We will use moving blankets to wrap all furniture.
- We will unload and unpack everything.
- It’s important to double-check that nothing has been broken or damaged.
- The client must pay in full.
- All of our work here is finished.
Why should you consider hiring professionals from our full service moving company? Take into account the following benefits our company offers:
- The skilled and experienced Born to Move movers will carefully pack and unpack all your personal belongings. If required, they will also disassemble large pieces of furniture, reassembling them upon the arrival in Charlotte.
- We deliver precise quotes after having performed an on-site estimate.
- The movers reserve the moving truck exclusively for your move, which is defined by the size of the move.
- The company has operated in the field since 2016, which makes us experienced enough to deal with any kind of situation that can occur while maintaining a move.
Hiring professional San Francisco to Charlotte movers can alleviate stress, ensure the safety of your goods, and shorten the time it takes to relocate.
How do San Francisco to Charlotte movers perform a move?
When maintaining a move, whether it is a short- or long-distance one, our professional moving crew follows a particular pattern that involves performing a range of obligatory tasks:
- Assigning an experienced moving manager from our professional moving service in San Francisco.
- Performing an on-site estimate to assess the size of the upcoming move and provide the customer with the final cost.
- Preparing customer’s personal belongings for the move by packing them into boxes of various sizes.
- Loading the moving truck and getting ready to hit a long road.
- Arriving in Charlotte and unloading the truck at the most convenient for customer time.
If you were to drive from San Francisco to Charlotte without stopping, it would take you between 42 and 46 hours. The distance is roughly 2,820 miles. This time, however, is subject to change based on factors such as traffic, weather, and the chosen route. However, our Born to Move moving company usually hires a few skilled drivers to reach the final destination within the shortest period of time possible.
How much will you be charged for your move from San Francisco, CA to Charlotte, NC?
The precise cost of your move to Charlotte will be provided to you once we assess the size of the move because it is one of the factors that define how much you will pay for the moving services. However, the movers from Charlotte to San Francisco can give you a brief insight into the pricing policy of our locally-based moving company.
- It will cost you from $9,000 to $12,000 to move a studio apartment.
- Whereas the price for a small two-bedroom apartment ranges between $10,000 and $12,000.
- If you are moving an apartment with three bedrooms, be prepared to pay at least $12,000, the price may rise to $15,000 if you have lots of stuff.
- For moving a large three-bedroom house, you will pay from $12,000 to $17,000.
Your belongings will be delivered in 4-6 days.
Why should you consider moving from San Francisco to Charlotte?
When compared to the cold and foggy weather of San Francisco, CA, Charlotte’s climate is far more pleasant. You will have more time to bask in the sunshine and take part in outdoor pursuits. Moreover, Charlotte’s convenient location in the southeast makes it a jumping off point for visits to other East Coast hotspots like New York, DC, and Miami.
When it comes to job opportunities, the banking, financial, and healthcare sectors are thriving in Charlotte’s expanding economy. Several large corporations, including Bank of America and Duke Energy, have their headquarters there. It also means that people enjoy a better quality of life. In contrast to the hectic and stressful atmosphere of San Francisco, residents of Charlotte, NC can enjoy a slower pace of life. The city has full of parks, lakes, and other green spaces that can help residents relax and feel better.
And finally, the lower cost of living is somewhat what attracts now former San Francisco residents the most. San Francisco is one of the most expensive cities in the United States, while Charlotte has a lower cost of living. Housing, transportation, and food costs are generally more affordable in Charlotte, allowing you to stretch your budget further.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price