|Size of the move||flat price range|
|studio||$9,000 - $12,000|
|small 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 1 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|small 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|large 2 bedroom||$10,000 - $11,000|
|3 bedroom apt||$11,000 - $15,000|
|2 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $15,000|
|3 bedroom townhouse/house||$11,000 - $16,000|
|4 bedroom townhouse/house||$12,000 - $17,000|
|5+ bedroom townhouse/house||starting from $14,000|
|delivery time range|
- Expedited delivery
- 2 professional movers
- Dedicated clean truck
Hiring professional movers from Arizona State to New Jersey to help you move from the Copper State to New Jersey might be a time and stress-saving option. Our Born to Move moving company specializes in performing both short- and long-distance moves on a professional level. Our professional moving crew is distinguished by vast knowledge in the field for we, as a company, have been maintaining moves since 2016. Our full service moving company offers a wide range of moving services to meet the needs of our customers, whether they are moving locally or over great distances.
How do Born to Move movers maintain the moving process from Arizona State to New Jersey
The services provided by movers from New Jersey to Arizona State can change based on the agreements you establish with our professional moving service in Arizona State. However, movers typically take care of a wide variety of jobs throughout the move, but the core pattern remains the same. It is of the highest importance to cooperate with the customer so that mutual tasks can be performed efficiently. Here is how the moving process goes if you decide to hire our fully licensed and insured service:
- The customer signs up on our website.
- Using free online tools, the client schedules the moves by selecting the most convenient date and choosing preferred moving services.
- The customer’s task is to pack their personal belongings before the arrival of our Arizona State to New Jersey movers.
- Our movers arrive and put everything in the moving truck, including furniture.
- The professional moving crew disassembles heavy and bulky pieces of furniture if necessary.
- Fragile parts are protected with soft moving blankets.
- At your new home in New Jersey, we unload the truck and unpack your belongings.
- The moving experts double-check customer’s valuable possessions, with particular emphasis on fragile objects, to make sure nothing has been scratched or damaged during transit.
- Our movers are paid the agreed-upon sum, per our negotiations.
- Our part here has come to an end.
We are open to developing a customized moving plan, taking into consideration customer’s desires and requirements. The communication between the participants of the long-distance move and the professional level of the organization are two key components that help us maintain the move wisely and without stress.
Affordable move from Arizona State to New Jersey with our company
One of the main factors that define the final moving cost is the size of your move. While it is not possible to provide precise digits without having previously delivered an on-site estimate at your home in Arizona State, we can give you some examples of how much we charge our customers.
- Moving an apartment with just one bedroom will cost you at least $8000. The final price may rise depending on how much stuff you are bringing along to New Jersey.
- In case you are moving a two-bedroom apartment, the minimal cost can be $10,300.
- For moving a three-bedroom apartment be ready to pay at least $13,500.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to receive a precise moving quote based on the size of your move.
Taking into account the fact that it is a long-distance move, it will take our Born to Move movers up to five days to complete all the procedures mentioned above and reach your new place of residence in New Jersey.
Why consider moving to New Jersey after living in the Copper State
Within its compact borders, New Jersey boasts a wide variety of ecological zones. The state is home to a wide range of landscapes, from the sandy shores of the Jersey Shore to the undulating hills of Piedmont and the magnificent mountains of the Appalachian Trail. Moreover, the state played an important role in the American Revolutionary War as the site of several pivotal engagements, including the Battle of Trenton and General George Washington’s crossing of the Delaware River. These events are commemorated at museums and parks like Princeton Battlefield State Park and Washington’s Headquarters in Morristown.
As for places to eat, diners play a significant role in New Jersey’s culinary history and reputation. These restaurants serve a wide variety of American comfort cuisine and are available around the clock, making them a favorite among the residents.
Our hourly rates include all other charges:
- Labor & Equipment
- Floor Protection
- Wrapped Furniture
- No Additional Fees
- Fuel Charge
- Safe Delivery
- Guaranteed Price